Major loading issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major loading issues

Lately for the past week i have been having some issues with major lag, loading issues, and not even being able to get onto cs like now. So some times when i go into a new map area or try to go to crypt, or new lvl in ladder. It goes to loading screen but doesnt have the loading bar at the bottom and im suck at this screen always for about 2 min, messes everything up. Another issue is when going into a new map area like stated above it shows the loading screen and bar but the kbs numbers keep going lower and lower normally around 66% and then wont load so i have to relog...after at least 5 more attempts on trying to log on. i am not fileing a ticket because that gets you no where useless system. I have deleted cookies and everything else, i have EXCELLENT internet service i never lag untill recently, also ive tried this on 3 different browsers all the same issue so you guys are going to have to do something about it, also this happens to many people on the 8-10 servers (cant remember exactly how many servers we are now) that we were merged with. I shouldnt have to worry about relogging every time i go into a new area, if you do your job right this game should run smootly.

(s31)gooners
    Last edited by Gooners11; 01-26-2013, 12:08 AM.

encountering similar issue since 2 weeks ago, same merged server too

Comment

Ok obviously you guys havent even thought about dealing with this issue, even though its happening to lots of people

Comment

Working...
      X