Admin wake up !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin wake up !!!

dear admins team wake up and tell us if have time fix that stupid IMORTAL BLADE SWORD

all players abuse on server 61 this sword bug and play with it from 3-4 day and admin team sleep

is so eazy abord quest and take it again for 24 h

better give all server DRAGON SWORD 1 year ????

OR MAKE ANOUNCMENT IS ALOW TO USE BUGS ON SERVER 61 NO1 cares about server .

Originally posted by PheonixBird View Post

give all server DRAGON SWORD 1 year .
    love this so
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

the DS is out-to-date once people hit lv71. Since everyone knows about the bug now and uses it (can't say abuse cause nobody's being punished for it eventhough enough evidence) it seems to be allowed anyway to do so. You know about it, might as well join the whole server.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        the DS is out-to-date once people hit lv71..
        doesnt matter,
        is it illegal to have that just because youre max plane w/ max lvl already
        there is starglade tour no

lets just say its meant to be lowbies event,
        there are obscene hi lvls event aftterall
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Here is the thing, even if the bug is being abused, they are NOT going to have an emergency maintenance to fix it. So regardless of whether they know about the bug or not (which the DO since this is like the 521852 thread I have read about it) fixing it IS going to wait until Thursday morning maintenance. Straight Up!
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

As a Pay to play customer I made a complaint and they had the audacity to reply can you send in proof before you make accusations.. as if they do not already know people are bugging it. How disrespectful no consideration what so ever and it would appear they have no reason to keep their players/happy.

Comment

How is it disrespectful? If in real life you accuse someone of a crime, you need to present evidence right? Well, same applies here. The evidence is as simple as clicking on a toon you KNOW is using it and screenshoot them ( make sure their actual toon is near like in SG or GR etc).

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

How ignorant of you to say that. Surely if there is an epidemic of abusers and there has been threads previous to this with multiple cases of bug abusers surely that is sufficient evidence? Needless to say they would just need to log on to server 61 to witness this for themselves.

Pathetic you would try to be so petty over my accusation as im sure you have read the previous posts and threads in correspondence to this? They have hosted a portfolio of bug abuser yet no action is to be taken in to improving customers gaming experience especially p2p customers who pay for that kind of advantage in game.

Comment

Not only have multiple threads have been deleted to contain their blunder and simple coding errors. At least release a statement or plan of action instead of deleting characters. I am quite compentent in saying they can create a new account in under 40mins with the same equipment so this is a ridiculous case of action requesting SS when we all know the farmers wont be detered. It is a monstrousity and embarassing on R2s part that they can even think about charing players funds for equipment which they are more or less implying you can "just have".

Comment

Well R2 is already informed about the bug, but they need time to find it and fix it. Hopefully they would be able to do it on the next maintenance on Thursday.
                    My advice for now is try to lay low on the battlegrounds until the bug is fix.
                    and for the while being it would be best to just take some screenshots of the people that are abusing the bug, especially the once that are using them on battleground and hope that R2 would give them a just punishment for abusing the bug and a compensation for us players.

P.S: I think R2 would be able to fix the problem faster if someone would tell them how the bug works so they can fix it from the root.

Comment

Originally posted by pretzz View Post
                      Not only have multiple threads have been deleted to contain their blunder and simple coding errors. At least release a statement or plan of action instead of deleting characters. I am quite compentent in saying they can create a new account in under 40mins with the same equipment so this is a ridiculous case of action requesting SS when we all know the farmers wont be detered. It is a monstrousity and embarassing on R2s part that they can even think about charing players funds for equipment which they are more or less implying you can "just have".
                      Alright, let's take a step back and chill.
                      First off, the threads aren't being deleted in order to contain their mistakes. The Mods may have done one of two things.
                      1) Merged the threads together into one big thread
                      2) Deleted the multiple duplicate threads while already aware of the situation and had already reported it.

I can clearly understand your frustration, I don't blame you. However, taking out your frustrations on the Forums on other people and R2 won't really get you anywhere.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

What you guys dont understand is R2 developers dont know how to fix bugs, and are not allowed too. They have to send a ticket to the chinese version just like we do, then wait for the proper patch to be sent to them. They dont fix or change anything on there own. All they do is wait for a file to be sent to them then put it into the next weeks updates.

Comment

What a lot of you are not realizing is that if the devs know about it ( which I'm sure they do, can't imagine the mods not informing them etc) It won't get repaired until AT LEAST the next maintenance. Also sending in tickets with the SCREENSHOTS also ensures that the devs are aware of the issue but again won't get fixed until maintenance which isn't until Thursday.

Server: Amethyst Forest
                          Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                          Guild: Sanctuary
                          Name: Miroku
                          Husband: Codawg

Comment

I LoooooooooooV me Dragon Sword!!!
                            and I wanna KEEP IT FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                            X