shipo kiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipo kiss

i think the skill messed up. my strong shot lev 1. 133% +1993 i hitting over 300k with. now my shipo kiss lev 6 168% +4841 i hit 162k that dont make sense at all. the % and the base numbers on shipo kiss are alot higher then strong shot
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Strongshot has 'attack increased by 133% + 1993'
    Sipho has 'attack coefficient: 168% + 4841'.
    Sorry I didn't told you that one yesterday, I was half asleep xD. Anyhow it means that Strongshot's attack is actually 223% + 1993, where Sipho is 168% + 4841.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Damage is not the problem here, It's the cooldown. 4 mins and 20 sec Lol

Comment

so it another typo on are skill lol. i was so lost last night going *** why it hitting so low lol.
        my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Originally posted by mercilla View Post
          Damage is not the problem here, It's the cooldown. 4 mins and 20 sec Lol
          This thread Ã*s about the damage, if you want a thread about the cooldown you should've used the search function and found an older thread about the issue and also being fully ignored by R2: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....bug-suggestion

Originally posted by oneandonlywolf View Post
          so it another typo on are skill lol. i was so lost last night going *** why it hitting so low lol.
          It's no typo lol, it's the use of 2 different keywords: increased, coefficient that are the reason for confusion. Reading the description with a head filled with coffee the skill-descriptions are truthful.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
          X