Major bug!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major bug!!!

Ok I just got a new gaming computer! with a freshly installed FireFox with Flash plugin.

For the FIRST time for a many moons, I logged in played the game just fine for like
    2 hours, then I heard about the login issues, I was still going fine until I went to Starglade L1, I was at looking at some guys shop and then the guy took his shop up!, Well fine, I thought well maybe he just don't want mez buying from him. and then he put his shop back up again! so I started to click to go twards his shop again and thats when My FF default Pluin stopped working and CHRASHED! and then my Flash plugin CRASHED! luckly my FF itself did not crash. Now all I get is a white blank login page! and I can bearly get to your website at all anymore! I have CC and use it religiously! BUT I have a clean install of FF!
    So what gives R2? PLEASE FIX this ASAP!

Please don't tell me its something on my end etc. because I know its NOT!
    I also turned off my firewall (testing the connectivity to the games I play ) so don't even go there on this issue!

IMO, its as if R2 changed their flash to html5 or something, while everyone eles has the activeX version of flash, by the white page Im now getting on the login screen.

a little maybe relevant nfo;
    ( adobe has had some major issues with the last few versions of Flash and html5 compatibility as well as backwards compatibility. Its been like a year and they still don't have it resolved yet. So many to most, went back to version 10xxx just to get all their older games to work again! Me included!

All I know I do not like html5 version of Flash at all! It has imo been the cause of all the Flash bugs and chrashes in the recent months. imo, MS is at the heart of html5 and at the heart of all the internet chaos with MS's, 90% online, no privacy Windows 8 trojan OS! where everything is connected to some online MS cloud server somewhere!
    I got lucky, with a windows 7 pro OS right before MS called it from the shelfs to be replaced with Windows 8 in the next few days.

Sorry Im getting off topic, but this does concern everybody who plays any kind of online browser game or a game that uses alot of flash for their content. I should add in Java too has also had problems with all these new chaos causing cloud apps messing up everything in the internet! I feel that MS should just go the way AOL or Yahoo have gone in the ways of the "CLOUD" and let the rest of the internet be!

I apologise I had to vent.

Last edited by Oychii; 02-11-2013, 10:53 AM.
Working...
X