AFK Protection Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Protection Problem

I have noticed that no matter how long I am under AFK mode I never get AFK Protection.
    I want to know if there is a way to fix that. Or have to wait until they fix it.

to get afk protection you have to be in peace mode and have no pk level

Comment

You have to be in peace mode before you activate afk.

Comment

AFK Protection doesnt really exist. I have been in AFK protection, With it saying so on the screen, in peace mode and no pk and still was killed by other players multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by gothlaz View Post
          AFK Protection doesnt really exist. I have been in AFK protection, With it saying so on the screen, in peace mode and no pk and still was killed by other players multiple times.
          Next time you find yourself not entering afk protection after 1 minute, take a screenshot that includes the map, time, and your avatar on the left, and post it. I'm willing to bet someone will be able to tell you why you aren't in afk protection.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

gothlaz brings up a good point though. Even after being in AFK protection you still get pk'd why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by daemeon01 View Post
              gothlaz brings up a good point though. Even after being in AFK protection you still get pk'd why's that?
              You can't get pk'd under afk protection. As memorylane suggest post a screenshot and someone can probably tell you why. (AFK protection isn't the same as being on Afk. Pk'd isn't the same as dying while afk-grinding)
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
              X