vip / recharge issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip / recharge issues

i've been running around in circles with both r2 and debitway... what used to work just fine no longer works...

i have proof that my cc was charged automatically for a month's vip, as it should be... as it always was. now, i cannot get my vip back to save my life! says 'check your vip status at your myr2 page' yet that page shows nothing.

debitway has blocked my card (debit card, totally different thing) and told me that 72 hours should all be fixed, so i waited 96 hours to be sure.. same thing, card is blocked... why? i've spent quite a bit in cs, never had this issue before... they don't like my money?

seems debitway is hurting thier own customer. if i don't get satisfaction in next 72 hours, r2 will never get a penny from me again.

Please keep in mind that the payment processor (ie the Merchant) is not a part of R2Games. R2 doesn't get the money until it clears the processor.

I've never heard of debitway before. Perhaps you can explain the steps needed to purchase VIP through debitway, so I know which questions to ask the payment team?

I do know that the "Please check your VIP State" message pops up if your payment has failed. R2 can contact the payment processor to clear the decline from your account so that you can try a different payment method. Has R2 told you to try again in 24 hours in any ticket about this issue you sent in?

Did you ask debitway why your card was blocked in the first place?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X