Revenant's Vault AFK Tanking glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenant's Vault AFK Tanking glitch?

Last night I noticed while afk tanking the bosses in NM Vault that my crucify move would not connect. Every other attack at my dispoal connected properly but I saw no numbers pop up when Crucify was fired, I tested it by going afk against trash mobs and sure enough Crucify worked against them. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

inb4Tanksdon'tusecrucify
    Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
    Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx View Post
    Last night I noticed while afk tanking the bosses in NM Vault that my crucify move would not connect. Every other attack at my dispoal connected properly but I saw no numbers pop up when Crucify was fired, I tested it by going afk against trash mobs and sure enough Crucify worked against them. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

inb4Tanksdon'tusecrucify
    No, I recently switched to all Protect but when i had retribution mixed in I had no trouble with soloing vault nm with crucify. Don't know why this would happen but I do know that with Neratul's push away move sometimes you try to return and fire crucify and it doesn't make it's mark, thats the only problem I've ever had with crucify.
    Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
    Player: (S6)Austin
    Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
    Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Is Crucify going into cool down when you notice it's not hitting it's target?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have noticed that Neratul's push back does cause Crucify to not even reach the intended target. To answer your question Memory, I watch the animation of the slash hitting the target, I don't see any numbers pop up that I would normally see fighting any other mobs when it connects. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I am on the Kong servers.

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

Neratul pushes you outside of Crucify's range, so it won't hit until you get closer.

And I was asking if the skill going into cool down, as in it has a 6 second cool down once it is used, does it make you wait 6 secs to use it again after it fails to hit the other bosses?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

You should try without afk and see if it works and then with afk, if it works without and not with afk then I think you have a problem.

Comment

Yes, it does cause the 6 second wait after it fires. Before I hit level 50 I had max VS and was making mincemeat out of bosses, it seems to take an awful lot longer with Crucify, that's when I noticed the numbers weren't popping up on my screen like they would if I were fighting someone in BC for example

Comment

Sorry, didn't understand your sentence, it doesn't work with or without afk or just works without afk.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx View Post
                  Yes, it does cause the 6 second wait after it fires. Before I hit level 50 I had max VS and was making mincemeat out of bosses, it seems to take an awful lot longer with Crucify, that's when I noticed the numbers weren't popping up on my screen like they would if I were fighting someone in BC for example
                  Is it only in Vault NM, or is that just where you've started noticing it? Can you test it out in other dungeons/difficulties (indigo, BC, for example)?

Comment

I think he already stated that BC worked fine with Crucify but only Vault NM was the problem if I remember correctly.

Comment

Just got back from extensive testing on Crucify in both afk and non.. the attack lands when I'm not in afk at both melee/slight range. In AFK mode I did some distance testing with Crucify and it lands 9/10 from a distance, again from melee i did not see the numbers pop up the way they did from a distance. Is it possible that the attack is somehow going behind the boss and not the animation?

Comment

Working...
                      X