Dragonspine Glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonspine Glitch?

Noticed there appears to be some kind of glitch, one player in particular had been abusing this glitch to cheat her way into getting the DragonSword, another player explained a little about the glitch but said that R2 already knew about this glitch that makes getting the DS easier, or cheating to make sure no one else can get the DS, and they have been abusing this glitch for a period of the last few weeks. Is there something in the works to fix this glitch, or some form of punishment for someone abusing this glitch excexssively.. or is this just unknown un-cared information?.. Wilterlands.. server

i don't see this as a bad glitch..is more like a good 1 to me.. however i don't go in to the Dragonspine battle..at lest not any more since i never win

Comment

i dont see whats the glitch T_T why you dont say that glitch??

Comment

This should have been fixed already. But if there's still a problem, then please provide us with screenshots, thanks.

Comment

Glitch or not Scion players are extremely OP in Dragonspine. There needs to be a mortal Dragonspine and a scion. This will reinstate the good old team work and not just using OP scions to get dragon swords.
          Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
          Player: (S6)Austin
          Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
          Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Working...
          X