No announcement yet.

Knowledge game with wrong answers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said screenshots would be helpful, I didn't say they were mandatory. If you can get one, great. If not, no big deal.

Please do try to remember the whole question that's asked, which is why the screenshot is helpful, so it can be looked into.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I said screenshots would be helpful, I didn't say they were mandatory. If you can get one, great. If not, no big deal.

Please do try to remember the whole question that's asked, which is why the screenshot is helpful, so it can be looked into.

I think "Ctrl + F" works on all browsers + databases, then you just type in a word or name from that question. (exp: "Beyoncé")
      • Server: Emerald Ridge
      • Character: Dylan
      • Class: Elementalist
      • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
      • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Each of these issues have been noted and will be resolved with next week's server maintenance. If you encounter any new issues with the quiz activity, please reply to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
          Each of these issues have been noted and will be resolved with next week's server maintenance. If you encounter any new issues with the quiz activity, please reply to this thread.
          Thankyou, I didn't expect that. I'll post more when I find some.

Comment

Also apparently all 3 answers are wrong in the eye-tooth question?

Comment

Originally posted by -God- View Post
              Also apparently all 3 answers are wrong in the eye-tooth question?
              The right answer is canines, but yes, they all don't work.

Comment

I couldn't find an open thread earlier so I'll repost my issue here. The gladiator question is wrong. It should be tigers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Mt0HdhNBA here's proof. The question was about what animal did the gladiator fight in the movie or something like that. I didn't memorize the wording because I knew the answer XD. I agree that the tennis question has no right answer and neither does the eye tooth question. Also its Beyoncé Knowles not Cowles from the question about her sir name. Would be GREAT if someone proofread the information in the questions before posting it... if you're going to have a knowledge quiz shouldn't there be FACTUAL knowledge in it? Its become more of a guess which answer R2 games went with instead of a knowledge quiz.

Comment

Originally posted by R29550487 View Post
                  I couldn't find an open thread earlier so I'll repost my issue here. The gladiator question is wrong. It should be tigers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Mt0HdhNBA here's proof. The question was about what animal did the gladiator fight in the movie or something like that. I didn't memorize the wording because I knew the answer XD. I agree that the tennis question has no right answer and neither does the eye tooth question. Also its Beyoncé Knowles not Cowles from the question about her sir name. Would be GREAT if someone proofread the information in the questions before posting it... if you're going to have a knowledge quiz shouldn't there be FACTUAL knowledge in it? Its become more of a guess which answer R2 games went with instead of a knowledge quiz.
                  Thanks for posting the gladiator proof. ;-)

I've posted the Beyonce and eye-teeth proof, but not of the tennis. ;o

People when you report the questions, please provide proof. Let's make it easier for the GMs for once lol. I'm a pain sometimes too. ^_^

Comment

Also there's a question about a bivalve is most likely to have 2 of.... and the answers to chose from are shells, hearts, or legs. None of them are correct.
                    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                      Also there's a question about a bivalve is most likely to have 2 of.... and the answers to chose from are shells, hearts, or legs. None of them are correct.
                      I knew that there was something wrong with that question..
                      Last edited by Brigadier; 04-07-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

In favor of http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post496063:
                        "Originating in Italy, what type of food is mortadella?"
                        Correct answer: Sausage. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortadella)
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                        X