Can't login =/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login =/

Hello,im currently experiencing login issues,when i try to login my char,it gets stuck at 0% loading and doesnt go further,15 minutes like this =/ I'm using IE9,because Chrome keeps shockwavecrashing every 10 minutes so im sick of using it...any idea how to fix it? Its been like this for hours,tried restarting comp,nothing...
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Lol omg IE9.. BTW these bug now is very common, it happens to me too. the solution i managed to find is to close the tab and reopen it by clicking on the server list. and if it happens again, close and reopen it again. if things are still not working out, then you'd better download firefox or reinstall your chrome(because everyone knows the IE is a trash), and update flashplayer you have.

but seriously, the GMs should fix this in some way.

Comment

I have the best flashplayer,IE is the only browser that works well for me - i can have 8 chars on at once.It wont work,i tried doing that 50 times still tsuck at 66%...

Comment

It gets stuck on a different % every time i try to login,for 3 days in a row now

Comment

http://speedtest.net/
          can show me your speedtest results? how many chars do you have running when this is happening?

Comment

Working...
          X