Chambers of Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers of Fate

I've spent 2p already on CoF and didnt get in a single gold or item room. All me and my alt got are monster rooms which are basically useless.

1/36 chance in getting into gold room. Well chamber 9 anyways. There are other gold rooms like Auron 1g and 1g50s. Crops room.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
      1/36 chance in getting into gold room. Well chamber 9 anyways. There are other gold rooms like Auron 1g and 1g50s. Crops room.
      my alt is lucky it only goes to chamber 9 or sometimes to the crops room
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by AkihikoTaka View Post
        I've spent 2p already on CoF and didnt get in a single gold or item room. All me and my alt got are monster rooms which are basically useless.
        Very unlucky on your investment of 2P.

(Side note: Why again are we using the term 'P' Platinum, not 'D' Diamond? I forgot. The icon is really look like a diamond.)
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
          Very unlucky on your investment of 2P.

(Side note: Why again are we using the term 'P' Platinum, not 'D' Diamond? I forgot. The icon is really look like a diamond.)
          Because If you received a "Diamond" from selling stuff in your stuff it clearly says "Platinum". :-P
          • Server: Emerald Ridge
          • Character: Dylan
          • Class: Elementalist
          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
            Because If you received a "Diamond" from selling stuff in your stuff it clearly says "Platinum". :-P
            Meh, as long as the global language of the economy in CS is platinum... platinum it is. =))
            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
              Meh, as long as the global language of the economy in CS is platinum... platinum it is. =))
              Some people use D, some people use P. It's how you want it to be actually.
              • Server: Emerald Ridge
              • Character: Dylan
              • Class: Elementalist
              • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
              • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Platinum>Gold in most mmos, but the pic in cs shows a diamond so we assume diamond

Comment

Working...
                X