Perfect Frag X sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Frag X sword

I just recently got the Perfect Fragarach X knight sword and there are a few issues I have noticed. For starters, Bloodlust 9 is labeled as Bloodlust 19. The stats for that are as follows: When you attack, 12% chance to consume targets HP equivalent to 5% of your max HP. What I don't understand is the Frag VIII has 11% and 8% of max HP. is this a typo? Why would I lose damage done? The biggest concern I have is the zealot's shield skill. It states "Immune to all effects for 15 seconds." I tried it out and was stunned, rooted, and frozen with no issue. I think it should be immune to ALL effect if that is what it states.
    IGN : (S47)Scooter
    Level : 143
    Plane : Eidolon
    Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS
    Class : Knight
    Server : (S47)Sullen Dunes

Originally posted by scootermcgavin View Post
    I just recently got the Perfect Fragarach X knight sword and there are a few issues I have noticed. For starters, Bloodlust 9 is labeled as Bloodlust 19. The stats for that are as follows: When you attack, 12% chance to consume targets HP equivalent to 5% of your max HP. What I don't understand is the Frag VIII has 11% and 8% of max HP. is this a typo? Why would I lose damage done? The biggest concern I have is the zealot's shield skill. It states "Immune to all effects for 15 seconds." I tried it out and was stunned, rooted, and frozen with no issue. I think it should be immune to ALL effect if that is what it states.
    What comes in my mind could be that it's just 5% at X cus of Knights' naturally big hp..? And as for Zealot Shield its description is a typo, it should be "Immune to displace effects".
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
      What comes in my mind could be that it's just 5% at X cus of Knights' naturally big hp..? And as for Zealot Shield its description is a typo, it should be "Immune to displace effects".
      I understand our large amount of hp, but why drop it from 8% to 5% when upgrading. and that typo just ruins it displace effects doesn't help as much as all effects lol.
      IGN : (S47)Scooter
      Level : 143

Comment

Originally posted by scootermcgavin View Post
        I understand our large amount of hp, but why drop it from 8% to 5% when upgrading. and that typo just ruins it displace effects doesn't help as much as all effects lol.
        Because it's the last form, which itself gives such a great benefits, that's what I think.. And tbh. immunity against all effects would be rather op. >_>
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

thats what im hoping for! lol
          IGN : (S47)VikramB
          Level : 83

Comment

Working...
          X