character lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character lost

so I recently reset my password and changed my nickname because I got sick of logging in using the facebook interface (too many issues). Once I did that, my character no longer shows up when i select S6 server. (S6)sunosake. I logged in using my alt account Ryosake to make a ticket because you cannot make a ticket unless you select a character. Since my character didnt show as being associated to this account, i could not open a ticket. (chicken and the egg?) so, yeah....

They applied yet another mass character deleting of a few that were involved last month thanks to literally 3 people complaining with every account they had to appear like a big angry one-man crowd.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post563293

Comment

Originally posted by sunos@ke View Post
      so I recently reset my password and changed my nickname because I got sick of logging in using the facebook interface (too many issues). Once I did that, my character no longer shows up when i select S6 server. (S6)sunosake. I logged in using my alt account Ryosake to make a ticket because you cannot make a ticket unless you select a character. Since my character didnt show as being associated to this account, i could not open a ticket. (chicken and the egg?) so, yeah....
      if you accidentally created two accounts with same email try using the email to login then the name of what it was before
      Originally posted by Ghostah2 View Post
      They applied yet another mass character deleting of a few that were involved last month thanks to literally 3 people complaining with every account they had to appear like a big angry one-man crowd.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post563293
      I took notice to the thread with one post as it was a issue have been helping with since it started. that discussion wont take place here though, leave it be

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
        if you accidentally created two accounts with same email try using the email to login then the name of what it was before

I took notice to the thread with one post as it was a issue have been helping with since it started. that discussion wont take place here though, leave it be
        I was merely explaining to him why his character is lost instead of giving other "solutions" that end up in a goose-chase: character got deleted. I'm not firing up the arguement again, that's why I posted the thread-link instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

The original name doesnt work anymore. the email log in works but (s6)sunosake is not listed. The ticket I filed came back saying the character doesnt exist please provide correct information. which I have. the character must be deleted then. if so. then so be it. no more lip from me.

Comment

Reply from R2, The character has indeed been deleted. This was the only character I spent cash on so I am done. Later kiddies.

Comment

Oh, I sent in a ticket regarding my character and they told me not to send in another ticket like it to "avoid confusion."

Please do not submit more than one ticket on the same issue to avoid confusion.
              Thank you for your support and cooperation. We would like to remind you that this ticket will now be closed.
              The lack of explanation, and the blatant disregard for anything I had stated in the ticket I sent? I'm so unimpressed right now. I actually did spend quite a bit on my character and would have loved it if they'd just reset everything back to how it was. This is apparently what happens when you send in a ticket, Gamma. :/

Comment

Working...
              X