Is this normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

So today i downloaded a couple apps for free crystal. I did the offers, downloaded the app, and it said i needed to wait 5-30 minutes for my crystal. i've waited for an hour but no crystal. Am i missing something? do i have to retrieve my crystals from somewhere? is there more to it?
    IGN: Ros55
    lvl: 62+ scion
    class: priest
    Server: Himeng valley

Lol I watch videos too but I haven't received them. I didn't bother cause its just a few crystal. So same here, do they sent it to us or ???
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

videos work best, always take screen shot or record final complete of offer.
      will have to contact the offer provider if have issues with their services as they are separate from R2games

Comment

but those apps give me 56 crystal per download....
        IGN: Ros55
        lvl: 62+ scion
        class: priest
        Server: Himeng valley

Comment

theyre all just a scam omg lol the only way you actually get the xtal is to file a ticket and contact the host of the offer and go thru hell... dont waste ur time

Comment

Most Of The Downloads are Fake, but i did get over 1000 crystal in a week with less than one hour a day doing a little of everything, yes alot of them are scams but in Radium One, Alot of them do work 80-90% Even some of the downloads work if you click the download button then don't download it it still gave me the crystal ._.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

free virus is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                Most Of The Downloads are Fake, but i did get over 1000 crystal in a week with less than one hour a day doing a little of everything
                Isn't that because you're a moderator, hence they give way easier to you? It happens all the time in every MMO, wouldn't say i'm surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post
                  Isn't that because you're a moderator, hence they give way easier to you? It happens all the time in every MMO, wouldn't say i'm surprised
                  offers are depends on what country you are at, he is just forum moderator, doesnt have access on that thing, so.. nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Banjardowo View Post

I used to do these before I was a moderator for years o.o. ended up paying 100-300$ a month in premium texts for services wasn't using after free crystal offer(if you do any offers for cell phones, READ FINE PRINT, call your cell company and stop payments on reoccurring fee to your phone*most will charge monthly fee for what they gave you in crystal offer*).
                    wouldn't say that's easy lol. video's do good though, and the random quiz's that don't require a million things. usually if a questionnaire opens yet another one then yet another one in itself. i close it.
                    can prob make a guide sometime to show best ones to look for so can just skim +photo read pg w glance &already see what can earn

Comment

so my question is, why places like aeria dovo R2 all host known/reported scams? im rather offended by that

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                        so my question is, why places like aeria dovo R2 all host known/reported scams? im rather offended by that
                        why? because when someone click the offers, r2games still getting things, because the offer are paying things for every click on their ads. crystal are promised but theres a big chance for not getting any. either its the ad offer's fault or r2's fault i dont know, this post might get deleted anyway

Comment

Working...
                        X