Survival Of The Fittest Follower Mob.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survival Of The Fittest Follower Mob.

Sometimes More Often Than Not, A Mob Spawns With You When You Respawn Back At Checkpoint Or Return To Starglade.
    Procrastinators UNITE! >>> Signature Pending.

Originally posted by Vivio View Post
    Sometimes More Often Than Not, A Mob Spawns With You When You Respawn Back At Checkpoint Or Return To Starglade.

i've noticed this at check points, wasn't sure if was just cause I liked to smack them as I go by since they've knocked me into a portal so many times XD.
    about the return to starglade part, can you be more specific? is the monster following and spawning outside of the event? those things are immune to so many different attacks =.=, maybe new frag skills could kill it. however would like to know more if could please inform me &also file a ticket if haven't already

Comment

Is the mob in question a Roaming Spirit (the ghost like mobs in survival)? If so then they are meant to. When you get attacked by one it gives you the Haunted debuff and dies. The Haunted debuff causes Cloaked Roaming Spirits (same appearance, you can only tell they are a different mob by targeting them) to spawn around you and use a push attack on you constantly for 1 minute. That said them following you out of survival is a bug, and an inconvenient one since they push anyone around you too, meaning it can mess with peoples shops and such.

Comment

Working...
      X