Island of Blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island of Blessing

Island of Blessing, keeps kicking ppl out or server fails to connect then can not get in. You should make it where ppl who where to be in IoB can go back in or fix the issue/bug with being kicked out all the time. when there was more then one try a day it kicked less ppl out.

This issue is on the english kabam server.

Hi Starrdustz,

I'm sure the CS Team is working hard to fix this issue, you are not alone. Just please wait patiently.

Thanks for reporting this issue, it helps notify the team.
    ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

Ok I know this is not my forum but it has to do with island of blessing. I was in my zone and press go to resource zone I went there was killed instantly and the screen with the options to go back to town or have a priest ress you did not come up.
      IGN: Heiko
      Guild: Athena (S6)
      Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
      First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
      Level: 92 Scion
      Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Its not being kicked out, if you disconnect your automatically kicked out of island of blessing.
        The only possible solution i can think of is making it if you disconnect your still in there.

And if your computers laggy and you go in there and get instantly killed without clicking the revival screen ( i spam click it ) you will get stuck and unable to revive. Maybe make it like chambers of fate revives instantly.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

yes pls do something im tired of flashplayer crashing and getting kicked from island of blessing, idk why cs had to be a flash game it wouldve been better if it ran from java less proplems.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 150
          Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
          Wings: Demon Lord +4
          Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
          Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
          Pixie : Celestial
          Nobility: Emperor
          Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
          Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
            Its not being kicked out, if you disconnect your automatically kicked out of island of blessing.
            The only possible solution i can think of is making it if you disconnect your still in there.

And if your computers laggy and you go in there and get instantly killed without clicking the revival screen ( i spam click it ) you will get stuck and unable to revive. Maybe make it like chambers of fate revives instantly.
            *Agrees* No doubt, -W-
            •IGN:MrGoogle
            •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
            •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
            •Plane:Mortal
            •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
            •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
            •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

Working...
            X