• Show
Clear All

• Not the boss of me 125+ bugged

Click image for larger version

Name:	ntbom bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	1737457

The screen shot shows the glutton death message, meaning glutton's dead. Screenshot also shows the quest not being done. Now normally, not the boss of me has to be done on normal. However, evil beast sanctuary does not give us a choice on whether we fight normal, hard, or NM boss. I personally always get stuck fighting the NM boss. I've heard it depends on how long it takes to kill the mobs in the timed room, but I for the life of me can't meet the hard or normal boss. So for any of us with this problem, quest is bugged.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

yeah getting the normal boss is going to be tough to do so far I have only got the hard boss once rest were nm

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]47170[/ATTACH]

The screen shot shows the glutton death message, meaning glutton's dead. Screenshot also shows the quest not being done. Now normally, not the boss of me has to be done on normal. However, evil beast sanctuary does not give us a choice on whether we fight normal, hard, or NM boss. I personally always get stuck fighting the NM boss. I've heard it depends on how long it takes to kill the mobs in the timed room, but I for the life of me can't meet the hard or normal boss. So for any of us with this problem, quest is bugged.
      You're clearly strong. Try this: go to monster room (the one after that giant stone room), kill one monster. Go make a sandwich or something for 10-15 minutes. you'll be in normal for sure.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

if you take your time on the killing them, about 3 mins + you should get the normal boss

Comment

There's an explanation for it when you enter the room that is full of evil beast monsters.

Under 180 secs = Nightmare mode, between 180-300 secs = Hard mode , above 300 secs = Normal mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
            There's an explanation for it when you enter the room that is full of evil beast monsters.

Under 180 secs = Nightmare mode, between 180-300 secs = Hard mode , above 300 secs = Normal mode.
            Cool, didn't see that.
            For people who prefer to think in minutes:
            Under 3 mins = Nightmare, between 3 mins and 5 mins: Hard, above 5 mins = Normal.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

choose how fast u do the chamber , not choose simply at dungeon entrance this time

anyway i too weak, be sent to do normal everytime

Comment

I think its stupid we must kill normal boss to complete the quest.

Comment

Key to this one is to kill the chronosphere tower thing, enter the next room and kill one of the evil beast guardians. Sit there for about 3 or 4 mins kill the rest and it should face you off with the normal boss.

Comment

Working...
                  X