AFK Mode Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Mode Bug

My AFK Mode was working fine but lately it has been messing up as now if I use it and grind mobs it would randomly just stop my toon from grinding for no reason at all and the mob is not stuck, I'm not lagging and my AFK mode is set to kill that certain kind of mob but it just will not attack it so I have to keep turning it off and on over and over every few minutes so my toon grinds so what is up with it?
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Try clearing cache and cookies.
    If this doesn't work, would you mind taking a screen pic of the problem on the AFK option to show exactly what you have?

Comment

Sometimes switching instances or moving to a different location (like a screen to the left or right) helps alleviate this problem.

Moving thread to Bug Reports.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok thanks I'll try that and if it still happens I'll let you know~

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          My AFK Mode was working fine but lately it has been messing up as now if I use it and grind mobs it would randomly just stop my toon from grinding for no reason at all and the mob is not stuck, I'm not lagging and my AFK mode is set to kill that certain kind of mob but it just will not attack it so I have to keep turning it off and on over and over every few minutes so my toon grinds so what is up with it?
          *gets magic crystal ball* I see...I see....That your AFK didn't have any skills in it which often causes this to happen.

When AFKing for long periods, you should put your main attack in your afk to prevent this as relying solely on "default" when AFKing causes it to have issues finding monsters.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            *gets magic crystal ball* I see...I see....That your AFK didn't have any skills in it which often causes this to happen.

When AFKing for long periods, you should put your main attack in your afk to prevent this as relying solely on "default" when AFKing causes it to have issues finding monsters.
            Well thank you very much^^

Comment

what u need to do is make sure that you only use ur basic atk in afk mode, and put it in the afk skills (it should be used automatically but this is beta saga). i had the same issue for months, wasting my afk time only to do told its not the fault of the developer, which is **. anyway... just keep ur basic atk in afk mode and you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X