Loading Issues everywhere...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Issues everywhere...

These loading issues has gone worse, my char I just started on s64 got stuck loading Blackrock George at 93%. I tried reloading and waiting but nothing happens. My char on s63 is now stuck as well at Aurora Point at 85%.
    life is unfair

at least u can get in. Mine shown "infinity %" when Its start to load to GET IN the character display one. hahaha...../sad
    Currently playing
    Crystal Saga:
    (S12)Lightning
    Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
    [Elementalist's Temple]
    [s15]Fourth

Comment

and this problem only occurs on r2 games yet they say it has nothign to do with them, and we should adjust our computer setting. lmao theyre so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        and this problem only occurs on r2 games yet they say it has nothign to do with them, and we should adjust our computer setting. lmao theyre so dumb
        During the times players are able to log on and it's usually only a select few that cannot log on, then it is on their end. If it's a global issue, then we normally do say that it's on our end and we will provide updates when we can. So, yet again, you fail to acknowledge the issue in two different perspectives.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

LOL this happens to most players. not just one or 2. some ppl that cant log in... its probably their end. but constantly seeing players stuck on the loading data screen, or stuck on the screen that shows mb/s and % is something ive only ever seen on r2 games. and ive played cs on pretty much every platform, and ive played saga of hero and crystal legacy and never had that problem.

Comment

You're still not getting my point that's so easily portrayed. At least 75% of the time people are having log in issues, it's when they need to clear their browsers cookies/cache/history.
            The other 25% will have to follow the procedures of a Guide I provide to them.

There are times when it becomes a global issue and that is when we, the Moderators of R2, along with the GMs, recognize the issue and announce it.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

you mean the guides that are on forum already?

Comment

Working...
              X