Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports

Hi GM and visitors,
    I am not sure where to report this thing anyway just trying to post here (Sorry if this is wrong place to put this report!)

I am feel sooo annoyed, I don't know who is this person named: (S22)HeartPrints with is same server with me and saying I am a G*y, also trying to say I am a boy without any proof.
    She/He is an alt which is bullying me...
    I am (S22)Kitten lvl 63 mortal. There is someone trying to said I am an alt and she/he is (S22)HeartPrints.Lvl 31, knight. Actually, (S22)Kitten is my main.

I am asking "who's alt are you?" She/He didn't respond at all. Just trying to bully me suddenly
    She/He said "YOU ARE AN ALT AND ITS MY ALT", I answer "Well, do you have proof I am an alt?", His/Her proof is: "You are weak" doesn't means Weak is an alt Dx

I don't wanna make more ppl getting in at this problem. So I was just trying to end it.

Pls help me with this thing, ty (Thank you)

(Mistakes, sorry xD I am a noob and I know it)
    When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
    Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
    Server: (S22) Tyria Village
    Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
    Plane: Scion
    Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

screen shot and file a ticket please. if have issue with ticket pm me ticket #

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      screen shot and file a ticket please. if have issue with ticket pm me ticket #
      Oh ok sorry, I thought this problem doesn't have to file a ticket.
      Thanks for the answer C:
      When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
      Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
      Server: (S22) Tyria Village
      Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
      Plane: Scion
      Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

Working...
      X