Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    you like swapping weapon over??

and No im not stupid im doing what Insanity ASKED me to do in a PM thank you!!

and please don't start throwing insults around...I'm not insulting you in anyway, iv but if you feel you need to make yourself feel big by doing so, then i have ask what kind of player you are.

Maybe you should actually look at what im saying instead of just jumping in head 1st

and I have said over and over again IT CAN'T BE TRIGGERED WHEN EVER YOU WANT IT TOO! so is that just to hard to understand?

Ill make it simple for you....it CANT be triggered manually by changing weapons over...it CANT be triggered manually by swapping pets....it CANT be triggered manually by being attacked in dungeons....IT CANT BE TRIGGERED MANUALLY
    These aren't all the methods of "triggering"
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

i got the little trick to work while i was in KD once i hit the fog patch. worked every time without fail.

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
        These aren't all the methods of "triggering"
        Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        i got the little trick to work while i was in KD once i hit the fog patch. worked every time without fail.
        Thank you, maybe the guy will now be able to see with the truth with his blind eyes.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          Thank you, maybe the guy will now be able to see with the truth with his blind eyes.
          truth of the matter is, that it has nothing to do with the rogue skill at all. nor is this trick "game breaking". in a pvp situation players wouldnt have time to make these changes to get rid of negative effects. This trick applies to all classes. and all you have to do is equip something the bestows a passive skill. like a perfect frag or sperion with a gem combo. run thru the fog in kd with any char without ur frag equpped (perfect frag) and as soon as u hit the fog, equip it. you will no longer be rooted. also works with summoning/calling back pets from what i heard.

and as far as superior frags or random junk weapons, i dont know if it works, cuz i dont play with kids toys

this info brought to you in full by princekuja the pro beta tester. (thats why im on beta saga) LOL
          Last edited by PrinceKuja; 08-19-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

truth of the matter is, that it has nothing to do with the rogue skill at all. nor is this trick "game breaking". in a pvp situation players wouldnt have time to make these changes to get rid of negative effects. This trick applies to all classes. and all you have to do is equip something the bestows a passive skill. like a perfect frag or sperion with a gem combo. run thru the fog in kd with any char without ur frag equpped (perfect frag) and as soon as u hit the fog, equip it. you will no longer be rooted. also works with summoning/calling back pets from what i heard.

this info brought to you in full by princekuja the pro beta tester. (thats why im on beta saga) LOL
            By the time, like said earlier, a class can make itself immortal .. it is - indeed - game breaking. And trust me, I know many people who constantly abuses this bug in pvp to get away from silence/stun/root. Only applies to Rogues, key is to manually trigger the your passive aka the purge skill (used to be able to manually trigger the passive with Ranger, Priest and Mage as well but they fixed those). I'd gladly make a video of how this bug works, but thing is that I don't have any Rogue with required stuffs.. There you'd see how badly this bug actually can be abused..
            Last edited by venomeh; 08-19-2013, 07:34 AM. Reason: Small change of context
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Well got it to work for me in KD by changing from my grinding weapon to my frag..I a Priest, so it cant be applied to only Rouges.

Also are you sure their not pet swapping?
              Server : Psychodelica
              Level : 60+ Eidolon
              IGN : Takizawa
              Class : Hybrid Priest
              Guild : Exile
              Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
              Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
              Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverDreamer View Post
                Well got it to work for me in KD by changing from my grinding weapon to my frag..I a Priest, so it cant be applied to only Rouges.

Also are you sure their not pet swapping?
                Try again, this time kill all the mobs near the fog & try several times to make sure your soul's passive purge doesn't kick in. That's what I did and never got it manually purged.
                Stalkers OP.

Comment

so is this glitch fixed now or still here for me to use lol
                  jk jk #05
                  Game: Crystal Saga
                  IGN: (S50)Kurosaki
                  Level: 57 Scion
                  Server: (S50)Crimson Groves
                  Spouse: LKJ55
                  Guild: (S54)Black☆Star
                  Class: Shadow Rogue
                  Wings: Angel Lord Wings
                  Mount: Battle Bear
                  Fragarach: Superior Fragarach Dagger VII +6
                  Equipment: Epic Savage Set

Comment

and as far as superior frags or random junk weapons, i dont know if it works, cuz i dont play with kids toys

You can pretty much do this trick once your scion but wont go into details.
                    Hotkeying solves a lot of time issues that make it spammable esp for pvp

the more game breaking one since instant healing priests and invincible rangers is the instant mage passives kicking in
                    a lv 50 scion mage with just a perf 1 was owning everyone in seng by spam casting the passive
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
                    X