Void Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void Problems

When u kill the boss and u have more then 1 person in party, the party leader advances onto next stage, but the party members cant advance and are stuck on levle 1

No, they can both move. They just have to be on the same floor at the same time when it dies, and onto the next floor before they kill the next boss.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Nope. Was doing a duo party, just checking it out. The mob died, the party leader moved onto the next floor and I got stuck on the floor that we were on, and the little timer that was in the upper right hand corner disappeared. For sure a bug if anyone is getting stuck. It is supposed to be an auto move. So it should move all players in your party. But what good is it, if your healer gets stuck on the previous floor. No good at all. Major bug.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Well what happened to me was I went to the floor as it died, so I didn't get the chest and I was stuck there.

Said 0 mobs left, timer was still going.
        So I'm assuming you just have to always be on the same floor, and loaded, before you do anything. Since, as usual, new events always have bugs when they come out.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

well, since i was the other player in Jess's duo party, and party leader, when the mob died we both clicked the rewards chest, i moved on and she did not. her timer disappeared, i got a new one since i moved on. like Jess said, MAJOR BUG!!

Comment

It is a possibility that no one in the party can move before everyone is there. But if so then it should be fixed because of the issues that lag can cause.

Basically, if the party leader gets transported and moves, then no one else can go to that floor.

That would make some sense, but it would still suck and should be fixed. They can fix it by either just making everyone move on regardless or making it like ladder where you have to select the npc to move to the next floor.

Something. But I am sure this will cause more issues in the future if it is not fixed.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

also seems you can't use pet pot which is pretty bad considering how much damage these bosses can do
              didn't check if I could resummons my pet tho
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

you can re-summon pets, its just that every 1 else in ur party cant advance onto the next floor even if they were in the room while u killed the boss

Comment

Working...
                X