Autumn Token Exchange - Red Adamantite x10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn Token Exchange - Red Adamantite x10

In the Autumn token exchange, a prize is advertised as Red Adamantite x10 = 1 Token:

Click image for larger version

Name:	adamantite.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1740251

However, upon exchanging, the user is awarded only one Red Adamantite.

This is either a bug, or the text is wrong, and should be modified to avoid confusion.

If you read this.weeks update it says hold off tradeing for tht item as it is bugged
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I guess i better start ready updates aswell. just try to get some adams. Only got one. i sure hope we all get compensated for it.

Comment

Why would u even exchange for those, your just gimping yourself compared to every other person not buying them. That insignia is broke and worthless, no point spending years to get it when theres one u can get for free in a month or 2 of honor farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
          Why would u even exchange for those, your just gimping yourself compared to every other person not buying them. That insignia is broke and worthless, no point spending years to get it when theres one u can get for free in a month or 2 of honor farming.
          Cuz that 50 speed is OP \o/
          That being said, if they keep token events every month (which I'm sure they will) and keep red adamantites as a prize (and fix the ratio so its 10), I can rake in 3.5k worth of adamantites through tokens per month plus another 250-500 from daily farming. Out of the 22760 red adamantites needed to max the insignia, one could get it in 6 months rather than the current estimates of 3-4 years
          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Im new to the game and it took awhile to get coin so do we get anything back or just loss.

Comment

Originally posted by R229373830 View Post
              Im new to the game and it took awhile to get coin so do we get anything back or just loss.
              Compensation after next week's update for everyone*
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

So you gain 50movement speed, but fall behind probabaly 800-900soul behind others getting SS. And in the end probabaly only gain 10movespeed over them because lots of soul nodes give u movement speed. Not to mention they easily gain a huge attack,defence,hp bonus aswell while you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                  So you gain 50movement speed, but fall behind probabaly 800-900soul behind others getting SS. And in the end probabaly only gain 10movespeed over them because lots of soul nodes give u movement speed. Not to mention they easily gain a huge attack,defence,hp bonus aswell while you dont.
                  800-900 Soul Dev with 350 SS a month?
                  2000 SS will not get you anywhere near that.

Comment

agreed Sebastian

Comment

Working...
                    X