okay this scroll bar is stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay this scroll bar is stupid

So I am sure that it was in an effort to fix the problem with people complaining about "squished" screens because of the new ad bar at the top of the screen (that CAN be minimized so whatever) but whatever R2 decided to do to "fix" this issue or whatever, was obviously not the best idea that they have had...

Yeah, well I dont know if the screens are still "squished" because mine never was, because I use a laptop with a large enough screen that I have never had an issue, and I also use the appropriate resolution for this game. But this scroll bar that is now on the screen is stupid and horrible.When I try to use the scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll in my chat box, it does not move the chat, instead I am now moving the entire screen. Then I complain about it in Guild Chat and it seems that this has happened to EVERYONE, no matter the computer they use or the size screen that they have.

This is horrible. And whoever decided that this was a good idea, probably should have ran it by at LEAST one other person before they put the coding in the game.

Please please fix this. It is without a doubt the most annoying thing ever!!
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

i have the same problem to . fix it please

Comment

LOL, everyone has the issue! And they do need to fix it. Kinda makes me bummed that I relogged. It didnt show up until I refreshed.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

please return the top of CS screen to normal!

Comment

Agree - back to normal please.

Comment

I agree,the little scroll bar doesn't help at all,it just made things worse
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

yea hope the scroll bar gets removed....really inconvenient feature.

Comment

This is do to the a CSS style sheet not being extended, where in the "iFrame" the overflow is supposed to be HIDDEN

but it could also be the flash player as well...it really irritates me when i scroll xD
                Last edited by KidSess; 09-30-2013, 11:02 PM.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Didn't pay much attention to this. So rather late reply.
                  There's a way to get rid of the scrollbar, takes maybe 2 seconds.

When you are on the screen with those scrollbars:
                  Just click "ctrl + u", then "ctrl + f" and look up "WebLaucher" then copy that link into your browsers addressbar and done.

Comment

Working...
                  X