Showdown battle land grap, with only 2 towers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showdown battle land grap, with only 2 towers

S63 has become a joke day after a day!! and now instead of 5 towers for a guild with OP casher to lose, into 2 towers and his definite win. can we ask for a rematch ? or we should just forget and move ON. is it hack? or BUG? we need some answers here, we need investigation among all these regular abusing. i stopped sending tickets because the auto machine keep responding about they will do something. and nothing happens

Just to answer your question, land grab bugs when there's no maintenance for the week. The servers have to go offline in order to reset the towers, and it wasn't possible to do that last week.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

we were preparing for a week to beat that 350k HP zodiac casher ,,,, hopping number of players will help because many towers ,,,, all we got 2 towers and he camp in one. well i got to admit this game owned by cashers. thx for answering anyway

Comment

Haha something similiar happened to that on my server xD
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Alright, unless you have been playing for like, a VERY short amount of time then, honestly, this should not come as a shock to anyone. On my server no one was shocked, we knew what was going to happen as soon as we saw no maintenance. Everyone else should know too. Also, if anyone bothered to search for bugged LG, every single time, these posts pop up. It is going to happen, every time. That is not going to change anytime soon. So just prepare yourself when you see there is no maintenance.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

why does the r2 management like to skip maintenance.. come to think they and u know that this kind of bugs appears... like this week 404 bug appears

Comment

Working...
            X