Zodiac Bug In Chambers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Bug In Chambers.

Well, recently i have tried to investigate how my zodiac of blessing buff disappears even after having 2 hours plus in it. I have tried to move anything i know that could attain me to remove my blessing. However, here is what i have found:

1. I have entered Chambers Of Fate.
    2. I went on around getting items and others. Then suddenly, i realized i have entered the "Devil's Advocate room"
    3. I was killed by the Devil's advocate of coarse. EDIT: (This time i killed the devil's advocate)
    4. Return to the starting room and glanced at my buffs noticing my Zodiac of blessing level 1 was completely gone.

Has anyone have had the same experience before? This has happened about 4 times to me and i cannot explain it.
    Last edited by KidSess; 02-03-2015, 03:49 PM.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

me im stack in chamber of fate

Comment

I want to revive this old thread since it does happen still for some reason.

I am still experiencing this after doing chambers for sometime again.

Today 2-03-15

1. Entered Chamber of Fate with a Zodiac buff of 2 hours.
      2. Went around and killed things (including the Devil Advocates)
      3. Ran out of passes and came out with out a zodiac buff.

someone one must have experienced this by now.
      Last edited by KidSess; 02-03-2015, 03:51 PM.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Kid don'y start spawn killing people b/c they want purple packs in iob
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
          Kid don'y start spawn killing people b/c they want purple packs in iob
          If you would, keep in-game matters in-game. This thread is concerning the Zodiac buff in Chambers, not who's killing who in what event.

Comment

when you enter patk/matk boost rooms it overwrites your zod bless
            leave the room and its gone
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
            X