Characters with redname and black dot on map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters with redname and black dot on map

So what's this? Is this game now totally bugged out?
    I see people with pk lvl 0 and a deep red name walking around and their dot is black on the minimap.

I read somewhere on this forum that someone else had the same problem.
    Maybe fix your game.

She never did Warrior's Arena.
    With all the bugs appearing since warrior's arena was added, I suggest to remove it for now and after you fixed it, add it again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	1677024

Comment

I'm 12, what Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ means? Click image for larger version

Name:	Keepo.png
Views:	5
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1677026
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-26-2013, 04:51 AM.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        I'm 12, what Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ means? [ATTACH=CONFIG]60129[/ATTACH]
        Google that. Dun be surprised
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-26-2013, 04:51 AM.
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          I'm 12, what Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ means? [ATTACH=CONFIG]60129[/ATTACH]
          venomeh <.<

But yea, we don't know what other bugs might occur or why people, who never participate in warrior's arena got affected. Other people said they are stuck in sengolia.
          So I think that warrior's arena is a serious bug that might even cause more problems and therefor should be removed for now until it's bugfree.

Comment

Yeah Warrior's Arena should either be fixed or sidelined. Replace it with Bloodlines/Descent system or Broken Bones system. Also, consider adding ladder levels 76-90 and maybe 100.

Comment

maybe this is just a new warning system, i have seen players warning everyone for no apparent reason, and someone said that warning is point less and doesn't help. i dont know about warriors arena or the allied attack in seng, but it could be problem in the coding from implementing the new black dot in delivery. Like when they copied the black dot radar code from delivery they accidentally took some of the delivery code then pasted in the sengolia code trying to implement the play dot radar but took some extra code. that would make the allied attacker in seng the deliverer. but warriors arena seems just to be full of mistakes.
              Last edited by bobby1313; 10-28-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby1313 View Post
                maybe this is just a new warning system, i have seen players warning everyone for no apparent reason, and someone said that warning is point less and doesn't help. i dont know about warriors arena or the allied attack in seng, but it could be problem in the coding from implementing the new black dot in delivery. Like when they copied the black dot radar code from delivery they accidentally took some of the delivery code then pasted in the sengolia code trying to implement the play dot radar but took some extra code. that would make the allied attacker in seng the deliverer. but warriors arena seems just to be full of mistakes.
                waaaaaaaaa
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                  Black dot on the minimap corresponds with the random red name without a pk lvl....

what it is they implemented a new system into the minimap that allows you to see enemy players in sengolia, IoB, arena, etc....

giving them red name on your screen for easier spotting as well....

whats seems to have happened is that the system works outside of these events as well and i have heard but not seen/proven that these players can be attacked freely as well so be wary....
                  what i posted on a previous thread... enjoy ^_^
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                  X