Buying crystals!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying crystals!?

I'm not sure if this is some kind of bug report or suggestion of improving still confused... But I didn't want to cross-post.

I'm new here and I noticed an unnecessary delay in the system, and double charges on my credit card for crystals I purchased, which I have not yet received.

Why make the purchase system so complicated?.

Why does it say purchase fails when using the PayPal through playspan, when it actually double charged my card?.

Why does it say the purchase been completed on the website, when no crystals been transferred to my character?

I'm both curious and confused, because for me this have to be a bug/glitch. Never played a game with this complicated procedure, which in the end seem to fail at this level.

Still haven't received my purchase, so how long does it take till it counts as theft?

Comment

if it is your first purchase buying crystal you can expect to wait up to 24 hours so they can make sure you are not committing credit card fraud(annoying yes but logical) so just give it time and if it continues file a ticket HERE
      Server -Kabam English
      Char Name - World
      Level - Eidolon lvl 98
      Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
      Guild - Reality(leader)
      no longer playing

Comment

Working...
      X