Land Grab Finalist Broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Grab Finalist Broken?

From what the description says... LG is for level 4 guilds or higher.

In these screenshots, this is clearly not the case.
    Is the Description wrong? or is this another bug from the recent patches?

If this is a Bug, then any GM's feel free to jump on our server and take a look, these screenshots were taken right now, and not last week.
    You can see for yourself.

Here is the points.

They have the guild points, but are only level 3.
    The top screenshot says, Guilds of Level 4 and above.
    Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-09-2013, 06:00 PM.

lol and i see level 1 guilds violating this as well such a strange strange rule.... maybe it was bypasses until the server gets older that way all guilds can have a chance to turn in? since there only seems to be four level 4+ guilds on your server
    Server -Kabam English
    Char Name - World
    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
    Guild - Reality(leader)
    no longer playing

Comment

Maybe.

I was thinking it was just a typo in the Level Requirement for guilds.
      I did do some research before i posted this, and couldn't find any R2 post about it, only people who had reported it, and that was a very short list.

Comment

might be an error in sea of fails that seem to appear in coding lol i say kudos for reporting it since it would be no different then letting a lvl 30 or 61+ steal dragon sword from dragonspine for the gold badges
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

Ok so we just did landgrab.

Apart from Arma being the chosen team for the fight against us.. they were unable to enter.

So im assuming this is all bugged..
          A level 3 Guild being picked for the Fight.
          Then the level 3 Guild unable to join the Fight.

I honestly don't care who would win the LG.. i would prefer a fight for it, over a buggy system that basically just gives it up to a guild, because it didn't allow a guild to enter.. a guild the system picked.. but would not let them participate..

My guild was disappointing that this happened, its been 4 weeks or more since we had a fight in the LG.
          And the video i made of it, is not worth posting, so meh.. that's just a minor annoyance for me and my fans who would wanna watch a real fight between Nirvana v Armageddon.

Comment

i woulda loved to see that one lol... servers "strongest" player versus you and your guild.... would be an interesting fight
            Server -Kabam English
            Char Name - World
            Level - Eidolon lvl 98
            Guild - Reality(leader)
            no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
              i woulda loved to see that one lol... servers "strongest" player versus you and your guild.... would be an interesting fight
              You can actually view that already from a video i made a week ago.
              Along with my other Video's.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....5-General-Chat

Comment

Any level guild can turn in the shards, but ONLY lvl 4 guilds or higher can participate in LG. Back when we were a newer server (a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol) we would have guilds that would have an "alt guild" and they would have a few strong (now remember this was a long time ago lol) players go there, and they would mass alts there. Then they would up their alt guild score with shards, and would run major dungeon runs per day for the shards, just so that they were default winners in LG. And you know what? It sucked. But nothing was ever really done about it. So it was an oh well kind of thing. Since it is relatively easy to get a guild to Lvl 4 if you have some player support to get it there (and I am guessing that this guild does, or you would not be wanting to fight them in LG for the battle) then it should not be too long for them to get to Lvl 4. Especially now that they know they cannot enter without being a Lvl 4 guild, they are probably going to work their butts off to make sure that they can be in LG if not this coming week than the following week. Because if they didnt want to do battle and have fun in LG, why would they even have built up their points in the first place
                Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                Character: Jessie
                Class: Priest
                Level: 106+
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
                  Any level guild can turn in the shards, but ONLY lvl 4 guilds or higher can participate in LG. Back when we were a newer server (a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol) we would have guilds that would have an "alt guild" and they would have a few strong (now remember this was a long time ago lol) players go there, and they would mass alts there. Then they would up their alt guild score with shards, and would run major dungeon runs per day for the shards, just so that they were default winners in LG. And you know what? It sucked. But nothing was ever really done about it. So it was an oh well kind of thing. Since it is relatively easy to get a guild to Lvl 4 if you have some player support to get it there (and I am guessing that this guild does, or you would not be wanting to fight them in LG for the battle) then it should not be too long for them to get to Lvl 4. Especially now that they know they cannot enter without being a Lvl 4 guild, they are probably going to work their butts off to make sure that they can be in LG if not this coming week than the following week. Because if they didnt want to do battle and have fun in LG, why would they even have built up their points in the first place
                  These are not the droids you are looking for *waves hand* haha

Ah yeah iv had alot of feedback, on this thread and ingame, pretty much yeah, that's the way it is.. seems really silly.. like.. hillbilly cousin kinda silly..
                  But from what i understand CS has alot of silly things, that they either Can't fix, or Don't wanna fix.

CS in general in its most basic state is "alt armies" that's where the gamer currently lies, if it moved in that direction at sound point, or always has been like that from the very start.
                  So if something can be abused by alt's and lots of them.. then that is what will happen.

Seems not even the core aspects of the game are not above those things.

Comment

Working...
                  X