Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is macro using to level up is ok? is it lega? can someone use that software?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is macro using to level up is ok? is it lega? can someone use that software?

hi,

few moments i remembered before 1 year, that the admins and the GM's said this kind of actions are illegal !!! and who ever use it ... will be banned
    and they said "also" if u locate just tell we will take an action.
    and now when someone ticket somebody using that technique. nothing happens to him... literally nothing happens. [don't say tickets are not showing pictures of snap shots.... it is actually videos]
    so am just guessing if someone can employ this technique. how the reaction on the GM side will be.

if its illegal i really feel annoyed and my efforts to be strong are useless
    if legal tell us plz. so everyone can benefit.

thanks

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
    hi,

few moments i remembered before 1 year, that the admins and the GM's said this kind of actions are illegal !!! and who ever use it ... will be banned
    and they said "also" if u locate just tell we will take an action.
    and now when someone ticket somebody using that technique. nothing happens to him... literally nothing happens. [don't say tickets are not showing pictures of snap shots.... it is actually videos]
    so am just guessing if someone can employ this technique. how the reaction on the GM side will be.

if its illegal i really feel annoyed and my efforts to be strong are useless
    if legal tell us plz. so everyone can benefit.

thanks
    Looks like it's totally legit, sometimes seems like there are more bots than players, so yeah.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

oh thanks for answering that what am suspecting also ....

well if there is no admin in the game or GM in the ticket response ....... !!!! is this forum for ghosts ? or its run only by players

Comment

yeah they do say its illegal but they are well aware of the hundreds of mmo toons created, all named "gibberish" which is also against tos. they also say theres ways to track it. they dont seem very concerned about it tho. i even reported a certain character for posting the mmo ad in world chat just for kicks, and that player hasnt been banned. thats same char is posting in world chat every day, and i reported it months ago.

makes me wonder if r2 is actually operating the whole mmo deal to try to rake in that extra cash from ppl that dont want to pay absurd amounts of money for shop items.

Comment

i guess they are at the same side.... once u don't banish the one who is hurting your business ... then his business is the same as yours ... (i think they are R2 supporting them by doing nothing)

Comment

Regardless of how many bans we get on the bots, more keep appearing.
            If you are caught using a macro, then you will be banned without notice.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

so r2 has just given up on it...? lol

Comment

R2 actually does periodic sweeps for the MMO bots. There have actually been times when there were issues with entire area IPs getting blocked from the game because there were mass bots on those IPs and lots of actual players got blocked from the game and they had to contact R2 to have their individual IP reinstated. Then there have been mass sweeps where R2 has deleted toons that had "gibberish names" and a LOT of people complained that the name "meant something to them" etc etc etc. Yes, there are a lot of bots, there have been for a long long time. Trust me when I say that there is NO WHERE near what their used to be. Straight up.

I remember a time when the ONLY thing that you ever saw in WC was MMO Bots, and you couldnt even have any kind of convo in there at all, and that was after your entire ignore list was full of ONLY bots. But then they started the sweeps and things have actually gotten MUCH MUCH better. Are they still annoying? Hell yes! Is it time for another sweep? Hell yes! But I wanted to say, that right now, it is soooooo much better than it has been in the past!

As for using a macro... oh boy. R2 says that it is illegal. And you might have sent in SS or videos of whoever with proof of them using them. But everyone has to remember that R2 uses a ticket system, and the person who gets your ticket first is either, a) not an actual GM or b) a Gm that is being punished for something or c) a random response system. I am going to with option a since that seems to be my issue whenever I file a ticket. It is some person that is not paid enough to give a ****, and they send you a pre-generated response saying that they forwarded it to the proper department or whatever. The problem is that I do not think that the tickets are always getting forwarded, or whatever they do them them. I believe that the ticket system itself needs an overhaul.

As of right now if it is a problem that you think is important enough that it needs to be looked at asap, and you cannot wait for the slow *** ticket system to forward you ticket to the appropriate department or whatever, them the best way is to send a private message to a MOD ON THE FORUMS and ask if they can have your ticket looked into. They will do their best.

Remember that the Mods are not technically employed by R2, they are regular old players like us, so as a general rule if you are nice and polite to them, and just make them aware of your concerns, then they will do their best to help you. Now if you get nasty or pissy with the Mods or with the GMs they tend to not want to help you, and they also have long memories as to who has been pissy with them before. Politeness goes a long way on here when it comes to getting what you want/need taken care of.
                Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                Character: Jessie
                Class: Priest
                Level: 106+
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

jessie speaks the truth if you get "no joy" from the ticket system ask a forum mod, from personal experience ive found them to be ***** awesome

Thanks guys n gals
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

well ill still use an auto clicker until they update the gem exchange system and any other types of exchanges are take excessive amounts of time or exchanges that have room for error. im sick of losing items gold charm crystals etc just because of a poor interface.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                      well ill still use an auto clicker until they update the gem exchange system and any other types of exchanges are take excessive amounts of time or exchanges that have room for error. im sick of losing items gold charm crystals etc just because of a poor interface.
                      You know you can just hold down your left click when you select an amount you want to synthesize, right?
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

It is not about the item synthesis menu, brother. It's about gem exchange (at quartermaster), or charm for xtals at the wishing well.

Comment

what raspberry said. and ofc i know that im pro ^_^

Comment

a lot of idea a lot of opinions and a lot of damage.....
                            See what i am talking about is simple .... what i get from fate shop for 100$ the others get it for 10$. Black market is mallmmo ... am assuming that R2 supports that business for many reasons ...
                            for example .. crystal saga reached over 65 servers ... emmmmmmmm, "why only mall mmo website appeared? is it possible only 1 person of few ppl can do this job?"
                            why we don't see another companies or websites or game ruining just participate and make another black market mall with much cheaper and the competition between them begins.
                            i reported character named korabsa for 2 months ..... guys i swear of god 2 months ... from he is having angel wings into ultimate firewings ..... he is MALLMMO bot.... 2 months no one even banned it .... P.S. for those who will make theories about weak evident ... it was video ..... anyway
                            while i took picture of a player called (icey) trying to sell 500 Ethereal wings for 50$.... believe or not next day he got banned for 1 month ..... HOW IS THAT R2? i hope someone listening

Comment

yes periodic right ... same bot spamming mall mmo advertisment for 6 months ... so the period suppose to be 1 year? ....

Comment

Working...
                              X