Void Floor Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void Floor Glitch

Maybe it just happen to the party I've gone with but, for some reason or another when we enter void we go up a few floors together. We link our coods in party so we know we are all there, but the issue is that at random, a party member is sent to a different floor/layer then rest of the members. So, they are on a floor/level by themselves separated from the party, but if they manage to clear the floor then they can meet up on the next floor/level. I am not sure what is causing this to happen. And also it has not only happen to me but others on the server was while. I have filed a ticket which the #331821 which I open on November 2, got a response asking for more detail about the issue sent more info, got auto response that they are looking into, waited for almost a week then sent a bit more info about it. The last response I got was:
    If you are still having issues, please feel free to respond to this ticket instead of submitting a new one. That will automatically re-open this ticket. Thank you once again. We appreciate your patronage!

And my ticket was closed, I can understand they are busy but, when I provide more info then they close the ticket makes me wonder if they are looking into the issue. Last night when we were doing our Void run with a full party one member was sent to lvl 9 while the rest of us where on lvl 10, they were unable to kill the boss to rejoin us. Anyone else experience thing problem?

I keep running into this same issue, sometimes when I teleport to the next floor I will end up in a room alone (the rest of the party on the same floor even, just apparently in different instances of the dungeon). Other times myself or others will click to advance floors and spawn right back on the floor that was just completed. Each time this occurs that person is stuck from advancing further.
    Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
    Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

I found out since I was the one 'glitched' that if you manage to kill the boss you can usually meet up with your party since they are usually on next floor by the time you notice the problem. But, I'm trying to figure what making it happen it hard to tell when, it randomly happens and to different people. Sometimes we don't have the issue for a few days then it seems we random have it have for a few days to different people.

Comment

We've notified the development team of this issue. Thanks for the reports!

Comment

We've experienced the same issues on S13. Our leader was twice a floor ahead of us. Really annoying since you only have one attempt per day.

Comment

Working...
          X