Vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip

wonder if sum1 can help me i got vip and on it, it says 1 extra red dragon coin/day but from the past 2 days i aint got any coins green/red which i was getting b4 has this stoped or sumthing ??

If your inventory is full then it would go to your temp storage. Yes with VIP you DO receive a red coin on top of your green coin. Just make sure that you check your temp storage. Did you get everything else that you should have with your VIP? Like did you get the other things that associated with your VIP? Like does it say VIP next to your name, and did you get your 800 xtal? If you have not then from the main CS page on the very top of the page click account, then scroll down to about the center of the page and click on VIP State. It should tell you there if you have current and active VIP. Also, when you log in check your activity log on the bottom right of your screen, right after you log on. See what it says there. It should say something to the effect of "received red dragon coin" or something to that effect.

If you checked all of these things and you still do not get your red coins, or green coins (everyone gets a green coin when they log in daily) then I would suggest that you file a ticket at the following link: http://tickets.r2games.com/ for more assistance in this matter.

Hope everything works out for you.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
    X