No announcement yet.

Crystals not appearing after purchase.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals not appearing after purchase.

Hi, I play Crystal Saga on server 5 and recently made my first purchase of crystals (500) with 49 kreds. My kreds are gone but the crystals aren't in my game. I refreshed the page and still no change. Any help/advice would be appreciated thanks.

On your first purchase of Crystals, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your crystals. It is for the verification of your billing information I believe.

If you do not receive your crystals after 24 hours, then file a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Thanks alot n thats weird I live in maryland too :3 hehe. I usually dont meet too many ppl from here

Comment

I actually just moved from Maryland a few months ago. I need to change that.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
        X