Elixir of Striking (Bound)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elixir of Striking (Bound)

The Elixir of Striking is weirdly bugged (for me?) when I try to buy it with coupons.. I lose the coupons and it shows that I get the item, but then when I look thru my inventory it's not there.. Also checked my temp. storage even tho inventory wasn't full at that time, but nope not even there, nor in Vault.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Never happened to me. If you buy another one with coupons, will you get it?
    Sometimes I cant find items in my invenory for no reason, then i click on sort and find them..

What was the situation when you bought it? Maybe you had it on your afk interval while being afk and it just happened to got used in that moment?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Never happened to me. If you buy another one with coupons, will you get it?
      Sometimes I cant find items in my invenory for no reason, then i click on sort and find them..

What was the situation when you bought it? Maybe you had it on your afk interval while being afk and it just happened to got used in that moment?
      Nopes, tried several times yesterday and today same thing. And I weren't in AFK mode during that.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X