Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i get 0 purify crystal on bc normal runs and 1hw only each boss on Revenant nightmare

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i get 0 purify crystal on bc normal runs and 1hw only each boss on Revenant nightmare

i get 0 purify crystal on blood coliseum normal ...

And Revenant vault nightmare 1heroic wings per boss Why is my drop rate so low

IGN : GANGNAMSTYLE .... lvl47 knight

i think its just bad luck my friend :P
    at lvl 53 i was able to get 1 pc per boss in bc and with vault there were days when i got like 1 hw per boss too.
    try tomorrow if that still happens just blame your luck ._.
    Crystal Saga
    Character: (S26)Birdy
    Level: 61 Priest
    Spouse: (S26)praying

Sometimes I wish I could dream forever and ever.

Comment

HW drops are luck, so not a bug there.

Are you in a party with anyone else (doesn't matter if they are in the dungeon with you) while in BC?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes ive been soloing bc and lol when i had my 46 ranger with me no pcs dropped.
        Crystal Saga
        Character: (S26)Birdy
        Level: 61 Priest
        Spouse: (S26)praying

Sometimes I wish I could dream forever and ever.

Comment

happens,like one time when i soloed BC i got 2pcs and like 2hws....then on my second run,i got 0pcs and 0hws V_V
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            HW drops are luck, so not a bug there.

Are you in a party with anyone else (doesn't matter if they are in the dungeon with you) while in BC?
            I never thought it was actually possible to not get PC from level 45-52ish? o.o

Comment

Normally PC's are 100% droprate when you are within 5 levels of the bosses, right? Are you sure nobody higher level was in your party, even if outside? That happened to me when I solo'd a little alt through indigo, because I put it in a party with my lvl 60 main at the time >.>
              IGN: Sigrun
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
              Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
              Sigrun
              Mage lvl 38

Comment

I have tested this using a Rogue level 48. Every run on Blood Coliseum Normal and Hard, I get 2-3pcs of purified crystals.

1 Heroic Wing per boss on Revenant Vault Nightmare is a normal drop.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rene View Post
                  I have tested this using a Rogue level 48. Every run on Blood Coliseum Normal and Hard, I get 2-3pcs of purified crystals.

1 Heroic Wing per boss on Revenant Vault Nightmare is a normal drop.
                  The pc-drop isn't right, at lv48 it should drop 1 pc p/boss, so full 4 every run. BC is bugged if that what you experienced is correct.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                    The pc-drop isn't right, at lv48 it should drop 1 pc p/boss, so full 4 every run. BC is bugged if that what you experienced is correct.
                    yep, i believe bc is bugged or something, i got pc from midnite yet vice didnt give it,,, vice has higher lvl than midnite rite? so if midnitee gave pc then vice should too
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                      There are no description that every boss will drop purified crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rene View Post
                        There are no description that every boss will drop purified crystals.
                        Actually there is. However, since R2 is very silent about the actual game-mechanics for exactly this type of nonsense answers to calm the community down the lazy way, all I got to show you is a guide, approved by the GM's, that the included information was correct. This information includes that BC drops 100% from bosses, aka all four bosses. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d+crystal+drop

On top of my that, my own experience as mortal, four pc's EVERY RUN nomatter what difficulty, as Scion four pc's every run. And as Eidolon I haven't been able to test properly with all 5 runs a day, but I do know that both my chars did 1 run for the Not The Boss of Me-quest and both ended up with 4 pc's. You can either continue refusing to believe your own game mechanics or realise something has changed for BC somehow.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                          yep, i believe bc is bugged or something, i got pc from midnite yet vice didnt give it,,, vice has higher lvl than midnite rite? so if midnitee gave pc then vice should too
                          YES!!! I keep having this issue as well with an alt of mine.
                          Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
                          Player: (S6)Austin
                          Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
                          Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

At Level 53 Eidolon, 1 pc per boss hard mode. For me no bug.

Set Loot Equipment: Gold
                            Set Loot Items: Blue
                            Last edited by plspunchme; 09-18-2012, 03:42 PM. Reason: blah blah blah
                            IGN:
                            Level: 140
                            Class: Int Rogue
                            Plane: Mortal
                            Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

Working...
                            X