Void dungeon is killing me with its glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void dungeon is killing me with its glitches

Why Void just separate us from each other into different parallel levels , each party member find himself alone with a boss at lvl 5 or 6 !!!
    please fix it ,,, because void gives better loot at lvl 12+ and its impossible for one of us alone to solo above that level

the issue was reported on the day of the void being released, maybe u should push a bit harder for them to fix the issues that **** players over, instead of them only fixing beneficial bugs/exploits for players. and also make a point of bringing that fact to their attention because it makes them look like scumbags for scamming their "customers"

Comment

void dungeon is cool . i don't know what they've done . but i think its ok now

whining time: lvl 11 is hard

Comment

I've encountered this issue as recently as two days ago. We frequently witness one or more members of the party end up on a seperate floor than the rest of the team, it sometimes occurs multiple times in a single run (if they can clear the floor they can reconnect with the rest of the party). We have everyone call in on each floor just to make sure no one is missing when the mob is killed, it still seperates us regardless. The other glitch I have encountered is not being ported up to the next floor, instead being reset on the floor that was just cleared without a mob to kill. Hoping this gets corrected on a future maintenance.
        Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
        Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

and after clearing void lv1 i clicken npc but i couldnt find a way to next lvl and was bind to get out
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: Removed off-topic question.
          Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
          Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
          Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

don't you claim your rewards and close the window so it teleports you on the next level
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

y cant u make void just like curroption? after u kill the boss u need to speak to the guy at the end to go to the next lvl? it ll help avoiding the spliting case
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
              X