Quiz - only 10 question appeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz - only 10 question appeared

I was taking the Warrior's Trial quest and my quiz was only containing 10 questions instead of 25. And at the end of the quiz I got the information that I answered 10 questions right and 15 wrong, but I didn't have the opportunity to answer the rest of the questions Please, help!

Are you sure that you were on for all of the questions? If you miss the first few questions, you can't re-answer them.

Comment

So I get 25 questions only if I start quiz exactly on 15:30? Or it doesn't matter and I only have to finish my quiz between 15:30 and 16:00?

Comment

The questions are timed. When the quiz starts the first question appears at the start time. You do not get to answer the questions that you missed if you join the quiz late. Meaning that if your quiz icon pops up, and you wait 5 minutes before you click it because you are busy doing something else, you do NOT get to repeat the questions that were asked during the 5 minutes that you missed. So the best way to complete the quiz is to do so as soon as the icon appears. Then you will get the opportunity to answer all questions asked.

But remember that to receive your prize you have to keep your quiz window open until the end. If you choose to answer 22 questions for MC, do not close the window after you answered those 22 questions or you will get nothing.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thank you very much, now I understand I thought that the quiz starts independently for everyone with 25 questions at the moment when you click the quiz icon. Now I will remember to start the quiz as soon as possible.

Comment

angel here

Comment

Glad I was able to help.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
              X