torching with bots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torching with bots

is torching with bots illegal? cause I've seen some players in my server abusing it. making alts, then torching with bots for easy lv45 then get the g muts reward

Bots don't exactly make torches spawn, so I can't imagine it being illegal. They grind and when a torch appears, they automatically redirect themselves and go stand by the torch. Once the torch is done, they return to grinding till another torch appears and repeat (I've witnessed this many times). The same happens when you're having a torch party; if a bot is nearby and can locate the torch, they will flock to it. As long as you're not purchasing things through those advertised sites, you should be fine.

Comment

no, I've seen bots buying torches in viveca, thus appearing a lv94 scion bot. I've got screen shots of people that claims that they levelled up fast cause they saw the bot torching. levelled up from 50 to 80 in a few days.

Comment

There's no sure way to know the bots are actually buying torches from the NPC, as it is a closed event. If they're bypassing that and managing to buy from the NPC regardless of the event status, we can't know for sure. They hang out by the same NPC before flocking into IOB even. No matter, players intrude on other players' torch parties often and that's legal, so intruding a bot's torch party is kind of in a grey area.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	convo4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1685258 here's a screen shot of them admitting on how they level up so fast (from lv50 to lv80 in 5 days, without buying torch parties from players, vip, etc)

Comment

Working...
          X