This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void bug

Seems like all are getting stuck to load lvl 8 void, we been testing it with many different ptys and always same. Fix it!

Mind I ask what server you're on? Having the same problem with s23(and the other servers with it.)
    What happen is that level 1 -7 is good to go. But once you go from floor 7->8 you either A) DC or B) take so long to load you die when you're inside.

just adding a little bit on the info. Idk what that specific level. Happen to two other parties that I know of today.

Comment

We have problem with void as well.. same problem... same level.. in my guild it happened to 3 parties already..its okay if our party only go up to l11 so only a few reward lost but we all go up to l20.
      The Wilterlands
      Misai
      Holy Hybrid Priest
      Grand Duke
      RAWR (Princess/Guild Master)

Comment

same issue on Kong servers
        though alot of us are getting the long load at floor 6

4 players in our guild, all different runs at different times, entire parties never loaded floor 6

Comment

I also encountered this issue on Kong servers (and saw quite a few others discussing the same issue in world chat). In our Void run 4 out of 5 in the party got hung up in a load screen porting to floor 8. The party leader was able to make it to the 8th floor and cleared it but the reward chest never appeared for him to be able to continue further.
          Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
          Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

got same problem. we did our void run before iob all 5 toons never loaded. tonite.. 2 more parties went and same thing happen. please fix... ty (S4) wilterland...

Comment

got same problem

Comment

same here. couldnt do level 8. The boss could attack me, but I couldn't attack it back, even when spamming `1 or trying to heal or use any aoe moves around me...Just watched as my char died without any ability to kill it....
                Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

I think emergency maintenance really should be done ASAP......

Comment

please fix void ...

Comment

Stuck on void lvl8 loading for 2 days now! I get the revive panel on loading screen when I die...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	1685357 in void..second day in a row.
                        Attached Files

Comment

my whole party going in lvl 8 as well got ruined load screen then all died I will have a screen shot attached to this post so r2 can see what we all seenClick image for larger version

Name:	voidglitch.png
Views:	1
Size:	903.5 KB
ID:	1685360

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                          Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 173
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

yesterday and today we got stuck in loading for floor 8 on S36
                            (S36)Auroria
                            160+ Eidolon Knight
                            Apocolypse Co-leader
                            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                              yesterday and today we got stuck in loading for floor 8 on S36

Same here as well!!!!!! was in the same PT can this please be FIXED like ASAP, Void is one of the runs that we can do only once a day and bugged two days in a row same Floor 8
                              *Shortee1119
                              Soul Of Ruins
                              Married to: Azurastrike
                              "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                              (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
                              X