This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self blessing cooldown bug

if the seal broken blessing is used and you move/hit esc while casting it, the skill goes on cd. pretty annoying to waste 3 hours/charm that way. (bug also applies to marriage protection ring)

This is new one.
    IGN:
    Level: 140
    Class: Int Rogue
    Plane: Mortal
    Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

and once again i wasted my charm and my time on this bug, can you atleast reply to this so i know you took note of it >.>

Comment

Reported that bug too, got no response either.
        It's a money trap. 1 Glitch = $0.1 (price of 1 rose)

Annoying, especially that they don't give the charm back even tho it's their bugged system. (filed tickets about this issue, never got my charm back)

Comment

yeah this is super lame, needs to be fixed

Comment

Just don't hit esc or move, it doesn't take spider-reflexes to do so.
            This happens to everything, not just Goddess buff's. Skills it works the same way, as said before the wedding teleport rings, everything that requires a cast and has a cooldown, you cancel the cast, you still get cooldown.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

That doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't use up our money. Pretty sure that this is not legal o.o

Comment

your fault for moving

Comment

As Speeds16 has already mentioned, this applies to more than one aspect in-game and unfortunately cannot be altered. When using the Marriage Teleport Ring, certain Blessings and skills, please make certain to not move or press the Esc key when casting.

Comment

What about reducing cast time to nil/instant? instead of 0.5 seconds. would that fix the problem?
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Perhaps this could be a work around this issue. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                      X