Rogue Skill Not Working Properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue Skill Not Working Properly

Alright so the skill Assassin Thrust isn't working, here is the amount of damage it did when testing it on a player with a good amount of defense.

Regular Assassin Thurst Improved Assassin Thrust Master Assassin Thrust
    Lvl 1. 190k Lvl 1. 191k Lvl 1. 186k
    Lvl 2. 198k Lvl 2. 195k Lvl 2. 192k
    Lvl 3. 207k Lvl 3. 204k Lvl 3. 199k
    Lvl 4. 215k Lvl 4. 212k Lvl 4. 204k
    Lvl 5. 227k Lvl 5. 219k Lvl 5. 209k

In skill description its says ignore this % of damage, but it doesn't. If it did i would be doing way more damage with lvl 5 assassin thrust. Choke hold doesn't ignore any defense but does the same amount as assassin thrust, which proves that the skill isnt working properly. And master should be doing more than regular, not the other way around. Please fix this asap.

The damage dealt is variable depending on the crit or lucky strike or the general damage. Master and regular thrust gives the same %, just master has slightly more bonus damage, hence in all honesty master and regular thrust are pratically the same.
    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
    I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

yeah theres a few variables in this situation. i recently used a sot and gained a few extra skill points (used to use improved assassin thrust, now just assassin thrust) and im doing a lil tiny bit less dmg than before, but thats ok cuz i got some pretty bad @$$ dps goin on. best to not waste your points on any improved versions of that skill. the skills need to be redone in the worst way, and thatll take years if it ever happens at all.

Comment

Working...
      X