Missing wep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing wep

hello R2 im Writing here instead of making a ticket because ive tried to file a ticket and it wont let me ive been working on my Frag (weapon) for over a year and half and now ive lost it i take my wep off each night as i leave my Toon in Afk mode over night as it saves Repair bills. i have come back to my toon and his wep is not there all im left with is the Wep i was going to fuse with it this is real disheartening as i had almost fused it now ive lost out on 1000s ov Pc and 1000s of Frc and my wep pleaseeee R2 help me sort this out

Unfortunately, only the ticket-support team will be able to help you with this particular issue. Please file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide a brief explanation of the issue, screenshots if you have any (perhaps of your empty weapon-slot, your vault, and/or pack), and possibly an estimated timeframe you believe your weapon went missing.

Comment

Try sorting and clicking on equips in your inventory, checking temp storage ( if it somehow ended up there ) and checking vault.

Don't think frags gan be dropped.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
      X