no crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no crystal

Hi this is Tsubasa from S70 and i just pain $39.99 for 4000 crystals by used my Ultimate card $50 and i didn't receive any crystal yet so can you check it for me please
    thanks

Please make sure your transaction was successfully completed. You can do so by going to the My R2 section of your account and then checking your most recent transaction under Order History. If it was successfully completed, please file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com. You may also follow-up by providing me with your ticket number and I'll check on its status.

Comment

it said incomplete so what can i do now?

Comment

and i had another incomplete 1000 crystal transaction and didn't receive until now

Comment

Originally posted by Firefox108 View Post
          it said incomplete so what can i do now?
          If your transaction was incomplete, your UGC total should not have been deducted/charged for the order.

Comment

i check my UGC but it already charged my order like the $39.99 my UPoints from 4501 down to 507

Comment

i check my UGC but it already charged my order like the $39.99 my UPoints from 4501 down to 507
              Please file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide the order number in the ticket along with screenshots of your UGC being charged for said transaction.

Comment

i just did what you told me what to do so i just need to wait now right?

Comment

i just did what you told me what to do so i just need to wait now right?
                  Yes, wait for a response from the ticket staff. If they have not responded to you by tomorrow, drop off your ticket number here (or in a PM) and I will forward it for you.

Comment

i chose the Billing Issue is it correct?

Comment

i chose the Billing Issue is it correct?
                      That works, yes.

Comment

I am having the same problem I was using UGC points in my ULTIMATE PAY account register to this email, to pay for my VIP. It told me then the pruchase is being processed, my points have been deducted for the purchase, i should recieve the VIP shortly. Yes, the points were deducted, I've not recieved any points back, weeks later, yet to recieve VIP. Nothing other than a negative Ultimate pay balance. Can you help me too? Your support staff keeps asking for screen shots, but there are NO order histories complete or incomplete for this purchase! I didn't bother getting a order number or screen shotting proof of my purchase, seeing as to how I"ve spent hundreds, maybe thousands o dollars here, and this is the FIRST problem i've had not recieving the goods. FIX IT! I'm pretty upset the way your support team keeps telling me to send screenshots.
                        1)Its not in the order history for UP or R2 games
                        2) my poiints aren't there
                        The series of events begins I purchased VIPf or month of march using UGC, which worked. moments later I'm banned 1 month. DAMN waste out 8$ for admitted to trading gamecard codes for ethereal wings. Oh well I DELT with it!!
                        So I return after my malicious 1 month ban, to discover I still have the 1200+ pts in my UP account left, I could use for VIP. BINGO..

Is it unheard of for me to have this problem? Will I ever be compensated for my POINTS or my XTAL and VIP
                        It would help your company alot seeing as to how I would continue to spend money. but If I'm not going to recieve the goods, t hen why is it worth it.
                        Help me
                        Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

Originally posted by R28481919 View Post
                          I am having the same problem I was using UGC points in my ULTIMATE PAY account register to this email, to pay for my VIP. It told me then the pruchase is being processed, my points have been deducted for the purchase, i should recieve the VIP shortly. Yes, the points were deducted, I've not recieved any points back, weeks later, yet to recieve VIP. Nothing other than a negative Ultimate pay balance. Can you help me too? Your support staff keeps asking for screen shots, but there are NO order histories complete or incomplete for this purchase! I didn't bother getting a order number or screen shotting proof of my purchase, seeing as to how I"ve spent hundreds, maybe thousands o dollars here, and this is the FIRST problem i've had not recieving the goods. FIX IT! I'm pretty upset the way your support team keeps telling me to send screenshots.
                          1)Its not in the order history for UP or R2 games
                          2) my poiints aren't there
                          The series of events begins I purchased VIPf or month of march using UGC, which worked. moments later I'm banned 1 month. DAMN waste out 8$ for admitted to trading gamecard codes for ethereal wings. Oh well I DELT with it!!
                          So I return after my malicious 1 month ban, to discover I still have the 1200+ pts in my UP account left, I could use for VIP. BINGO..

Is it unheard of for me to have this problem? Will I ever be compensated for my POINTS or my XTAL and VIP
                          It would help your company alot seeing as to how I would continue to spend money. but If I'm not going to recieve the goods, t hen why is it worth it.
                          Help me
                          If you use Ultimate Points for any transaction, your UltimatePay account should reflect your activity. I use UGC and UP as well and have also been through the process of sending the staff my own screenies for deducted points. I regret to inform you that I am only a moderator and recharging/VIP is beyond my limits. The ticket staff is asking for screenshots for validate your transaction and make sure it's not just word of mouth, so please understand that they're only following protocol, as frustrating as the exchange is.

What about e-mail proof? When I purchase crystal using UGC/UP, I get a notification via e-mail informing me of my purchase and remaining balance. You can send that to the team as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X