whats wrong with my charater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats wrong with my charater

i opened leveler pack but, i didnt get some, where is my offline exp token ?
    and i put my point in intellect, but suddenly 3 points goes up to Endurance !!!
    ok then i bought crystals, but i havent got them yet.
    whats wrong with mine
    it happened just now !
    plz solve it !!!!!!!

You will need to file a support ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) for the first two issues as that's not exactly a common issue that can be handled through the forums. In regards to your crystals, if it was your first transaction, it'll take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered. Otherwise, please make sure your transaction was successful firstly. To confirm, visit the My R2 section of your account, and then access your Order History and it'll either say complete or incomplete. If it's completed, is not your first purchase (or was and it's be 24+ hours), a support ticket will also have to be made so the team can forward your goods.

Comment

I do not know about your toon getting End instead of Int. Might be something to look into for sure.

In regards to your level pack, you only get ONE item listed in the pack not all items listed in the pack.

And like Reverie said, please wait 24 hours for delivery of your crystals. If it is your first purchase it will take up to 24 hours to deliver your crystals and your payment pack.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
      X