This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer bug..

After last maintnance anyone notice the timers on 2x, 3x, or buffs? cuz the way it was before was a 30 mins buff would appear like 30:00, now its 00:30, and that doesnt help on anything.. on exerlon buffs have 5 mins each, i picked them and i only see 00:04, this is so confusing.. is this a typo/bug that happend during the maintnance? if it is i would ask you to fix it cuz it kinda really is annoying and doesnt help on anything :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	1732449
    Character:Eidolon Priest
    Server:Tinosia Delta
    Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

*nod* *nod*
    timer was fine then they made it bugged why so
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
      *nod* *nod*
      timer was fine then they made it bugged why so
      idk but i even see so many ppl on WC complain buffs/exp token aren't working fine when its only timer D: i hope its bug this messed up my exerlon run couldnt see if i had time for another boss or not D:
      Character:Eidolon Priest
      Server:Tinosia Delta
      Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

Added this to the bug list.

Comment

Working...
        X