frag fuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag fuse

when you do the fuse frag thingy, upon a successful attempt the materials are consumed but the % does not change until you relog
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

you might lagged .it takes 88frc and 10 PCs each and gives 2% a try . in total you need 4400frc and 500PC

Comment

this i know, my frag is completely fused, but the day i finished it i started at 94%, and when i "completed" it still showed at 94%.
      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

nah it's not lag. It might be related to whatever happen with VL patch date has done since that's when it started. But fusing/enhancing/sperion are affected. But it's only graphically atm. When you relog it'll show the correct amount.

So only thing we can do now is that til it's fixed

Comment

Okay, so I am going to say this here as well. I am looking into the display issues. I have heard of a few display issues going on for the last week or so. So, if you, or anyone, can provide me with screenshots of the frag refinement before using FRC, then a screenshot saying that it was successful, then the relog screenshot showing that relogging fixes the issue, would be wonderful as I can work on getting this fixed for everyone.

Thanks.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
          X