HELP! I didn't get my reward in QUIZ :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I didn't get my reward in QUIZ :(

Yo, I am doing quiz everyday to get some awards and now, I didn't get my award in quiz. One day i do quiz and i answered 22 questions correctly. But then I didn't get my award. And the thing is why i want to report this cause it's been 3 days that i don't get my award. Help please. the awards on quiz is getting away. (

S71, StonerMe lvl 46

When you reach 22 questions, do you exit quiz before the quiz officially ends? If you exit quiz before it's actually over, you do not receive any prizes.

Comment

You must keep the quiz window open until quiz is over to get your rewards. Also, if you are doing this, and you are not getting a reward, then your best option would be to take a screenshot, showing the quiz window with the rewards you should have received, along with your log in the bottom right hand corner showing that you did not get your reward, file it in a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

I didn't do some print screen so I just report here

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          When you reach 22 questions, do you exit quiz before the quiz officially ends? If you exit quiz before it's actually over, you do not receive any prizes.
          Nope, I wait until the quiz is finish. but i don't know why my prize didn't appear in my bag

Comment

If that is the case, review my colleague's post and proceed to report it via support ticket. We'll see what can be done from there.

Comment

Working...
            X