Magic Tower bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Tower bug

hello, today on level 18 tower i killed all mobs, claimed the reward clicked close and nothing happened, didnt go on to level 19. Heard from other player that it happened to him also, but he was transported to level 19 after some 2 min while i was waiting for 10 and nothing happened. Can you please check whats wrong there and fix it.

Ty

It may possibly be due to a lag issue as I've yet to encounter an issue with any of my Magic Tower runs/tests. We are however aware that some players bump into the occasional issue with chests not appearing, but you may file your inquiries for further testing here: http://support.r2games.com/.

Comment

R2 needs to fix the Stats on magic tower. Once you get armor stat, it pushes the other stats name down. So HP that suppose to be around 4k, says 500+.

Comment

oh [poop] this now, today stuck at level 7 already, you really cant do 1 thing 100% cant you. and its not connection, i have 100 ms speed and 32 Fps
        Last edited by Reverie; 06-05-2014, 10:26 AM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

Again, I have not personally encountered these issues, so you will have to report your findings to the ticket team. I also stated that it could be a lag issue rather than connection. Everyone experiences occasional lag spikes (due to the server or something momentarily conflicting with your Internet) and it may or may not contribute to your problem, however, the ticket staff will be able to test and determine whether or not it's an actual bug or something conditional.
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-05-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Can you please post some screenshots of you getting stuck in the tower. I am going to test this for myself as many times as possible and try to recreate and get my own screenshots and recreate the issue for reporting. But it would help me greatly if I could get a few player screenshots proving that it is happening to numerous people.

Thanks.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Hello i had today some problem in Tower in lvl 12. Im sure its not cuz of the connection i had 32fps and 120ms. Im stuck in there and cant go forward dang it ...>.<
              I have same prob as Overlord. I will really appreciate if you will fix this bug. Thanks
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Tower.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	1689313
              Last edited by Kellynka; 06-09-2014, 02:39 AM. Reason: picture
              [S55]Abbie
              [S3]Legends
              Eidolon 147
              Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
              Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
              Kilin
              Holy Terrene
              Level 7 Seiryu
              +1497 Soul
              Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

I have been testing Magic Tower on numerous occasions and have yet to encounter any issues. My colleague and I will continue further testing to see if it's an actual event bug. In the meantime, please report your screenshots here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide a brief explanation of what's occurred and the GMs will proceed from there.

Comment

I just got the bug, and I reported it with my own screenshot.

The problem is that any skill, item, or consumable that is being used in your AFK when you click the chest to move to the next floor. When those two things happen at the same time you do not move on to the next floor.

My suggestion until this gets fixed is to turn your AFK off after killing the mobs, then move up to the next floor, then turn your AFK back on. I know it is a pain, but it will also allow you to continue moving up instead of getting stuck.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

stuck at magic tower lv 5

this thing start making me anger 5 time already im stuck at lv 5 in magic tower, if u guys can make thing work perfect should not put it in game, this ** tho
                    put everything new in game but cant make them work well

or this stuck thing only happend to me
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-13-2014, 12:50 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

Thread merged.

Refer to my colleague's post and utilize her suggestion until we get this patched.

Comment

yea the skills in afk are the problem, i dont have any now for days when going in and never got the bug again.
                        Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                        I just got the bug, and I reported it with my own screenshot.

The problem is that any skill, item, or consumable that is being used in your AFK when you click the chest to move to the next floor. When those two things happen at the same time you do not move on to the next floor.

My suggestion until this gets fixed is to turn your AFK off after killing the mobs, then move up to the next floor, then turn your AFK back on. I know it is a pain, but it will also allow you to continue moving up instead of getting stuck.

Comment

Correct. It is any item or skill that uses a "cast bar" or the time thing at the bottom. The bar that you get when casting a timed spell or using a time used skill, or opening a pack that uses a time bar. That will freeze you up. I have reported it and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

The only suggestion that I have until it is fixed is that you either turn your afk off in between the floors or that you make sure that you have no timed skills or packs set in your afk. Like what I have done is take my buffs out of my afk timed slots, and I make sure that I am completely healed before I click the button to move on. That has totally solved the problem for me, but obviously it is going to be different for each person. Right now the only fool proof way of not getting stuck is to turn your afk off before you move on.

Comment

Glitched Tower

Posting for DeanRedStick since he is an angry monster! 2 Magic keys have glitched and 1 normal run has glitched. !!!Glitched!!!

Comment

Looks glitched to me. Good thing only paid for 2 of those runs.

Comment

Working...
                              X