Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Tower bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread merged.

Refer to my colleague's post on how to avoid getting stuck in Magic Tower until we get this patched, thank you.

Comment

I had the same problem . is not the first time it happens please to do something about this bug . thank you

http://postimg.org/image/ihx72qanz/

Comment

Once again. The reason that this is happening is because at the time that you are clicking to move on to the next floor, a timed skill or item is being used. Example, if you are a priest, and you use are in the middle of light heal when you attempt to move on, you will get stuck. Even priest buffs will do it.

The best way to not get stuck on floors in the tower is by turning your afk OFF between floors. So, you kill all the mobs or the boss, you turn your AFK OFF, move to the next floor. When you get to the next floor, toggle your AFK back on. This will prevent you from getting stuck in the future.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

why not put in a fail safty button at ncp to go to next floor like ladder

Comment

I have mats for the magic tower but it is not registering them in my inventory. It just continues to say item required

Comment

you can get glitched if you are channeling a skill or you killed the mobs while in loading screen with procs

Comment

Originally posted by aonani View Post
                I have mats for the magic tower but it is not registering them in my inventory. It just continues to say item required
                What are these "mats" you're referring to?

Comment

he probably mean the magic tower key

Comment

Hm', I'm going to assume "mats" refers to maturity as the abbreviation for the Magic Key isn't close. The Magic Tower's maturity acts like progress for that orb, of which you need both the same colored orbs as well as magic essences to upgrade. So you will not be able to upgrade said orb if you do not have the necessary orbs and essences.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-27-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I got The same Problem, i got bug when i'm used my avatar(knight's skill lv.140)and another skill on same time when i close the reward, and then nothing happened
                      when will this be fixed?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	1692372
                      ICE, Ice is my world, I can do anything with Ice
                      Because i was "ESDEATH"

Comment

We can't be sure of when it will be fixed, but we have reported this issue several times. In the meantime, this issue can easily be avoided:
                        Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                        The best way to not get stuck on floors in the tower is by turning your afk OFF between floors. So, you kill all the mobs or the boss, you turn your AFK OFF, move to the next floor. When you get to the next floor, toggle your AFK back on. This will prevent you from getting stuck in the future.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 08-05-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I have encounter this bug. Best way to test these bug is get to the time they encounter. Sometimes cause by lag.
                          Been here since beginning.

Comment

Also you can off AFK right before the last mob/boss dies. No AFK - no glitch o.o
                            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

http://postimg.org/image/kijsf89m7/ if you wil ceck NPC you wil see its a bug

Comment

also happened to me lost a darn key since it happened on first floor lmao lucky if u use a skill while thhe chest is up it gets bugged

Comment

Working...
                                X