This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Argentina Costume Male

Bought the costume as some of you may have noticed if you bought it when you move you disapear...... .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	costume fail2.png
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1751951
    similar to the hair from cupid i might add since bald is now a choice XDDD

oh and mount look XDClick image for larger version

Name:	bear disa.png
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	1751952
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 05:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

I have reported this issue; we will test it from our end to see if we encounter the same results.

Comment

BTW just saw knight with same costume not bugged it might be just priest...

Comment

Noted, we are testing it now.

Comment

seems like rouges are fine too........need to find a priest who has it I hope im not the only one

hey its only for priest s72 priest has same costume same problem and my gm told me to do what i had already done....reboot delete cache clear cookies and so forth naturally I did that before even fileing the ticket or posting in forums
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 01:55 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

We are already aware that the costume glitch is limited to priests only. Please be patient while the debug team works on this.

Comment

your saying this while my ticket game master response isClick image for larger version

Name:	gm.png
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1689772??

Comment

I have reported this glitch to the debugging team, not the GMs. If you would provide me with your ticket number, I will update the GMs regarding this issue.
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I filed the ticket before going to forum, I just dont know why the gm is blaming it on my connection speed and saying im the only one. i know some one else has the same problem and has filed the ticket, for every bugg do we have to go to forum now and get a mod to go to the bug team instead of using the ticket system if so I will stop file n tickets.

Comment

Do keep in mind that we have not received an onset of reports regarding this glitch. You're the first case I'm hearing of, as you can tell via lack of reports on the forum, and I'm sure the same goes for the GMs. They are simply ruling out the possibilities of there being a connectivity issue as most often, players who do report isolated cases (meaning very few cases are reported) do essentially have lag issues that may have interfered with content loading. I have dealt with these cases as well, so it's not exactly unusual for the players' connectivity to be questioned. Aside from that, it's been reported. Please be patient while the debugging team works on this issue.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

OMG they R2 just said my problem has been resolved but im still invisible to myself and the whole server

Comment

Mind taking another screenshot with the server time somewhere on it? In the meantime, I will ask the team for an update.

Comment

i dont see why you just cant come to s65 heres another one it wont let me show the whole screen because its too much for yall to support loved being believed btw support here is the worst in the world

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-06-24 at new4441.05.22 PM.png
Size:	848.0 KB
ID:	1689809
                          Last edited by Reverie; 06-24-2014, 01:13 PM. Reason: Removed censored word.

Comment

Thank you.

P.S. Losing your patience with me surely is not a way to retain my assistance with you, might I add.

Comment

then you shouldnt be a mod go on i dont believe your asistance helped at all, lol if you were a decent mod you would of visited me in my server, dont pretend like you didnt lose patience with me first

Comment

Working...
                              X